Yea or Nay:Fins styles | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Yea or Nay:Fins styles

I'm not sure whos post to respond to, so I'll just do it collectivley.

First, lets talk about Chambers.

He's not going any where guys. He's our best receiver and to get rid of him would just be done. There won't be a better WR than him on the market and getting rid of him just makes us worse. We need to fix the source, that being the QB, which will be done by Daunte.

You Harrington lovers need to realize Joey is done. He may be here next year, but has no shot at competing for the starter position. He would be a find backup to fill in for mayb a game or 2 but there is no way he can take any team to the playoffs.

What tight end will we find that's better than McMike? Maybe we could draft one but just dropping McMike and signing a new one will do now good. He's still a great athelete and can still make plays.

Booker is also staying here. He's been a pretty good target underneath and is a perfect compliment to Chambers.

Why do we want to get rid of some of our best players? The problem isn't the receivers and that was proven today by the way Joey played. Lets use a baseball comparison here. Lets say my team catches and throws it better than anyone, what good does it do when the pitchers can't keep the opposition in the park?

We need to rid the players who are causing the problems, not ones that just aren't helping them. These players include Harrington, McIntosh, James and Barnes on the offense. Mare also needs.
Guys like Chambers, Booker and McMichael aren't producing as an effect from the source. Why get rid of these guys when they aren't the cause of the problem? They may not be doing enough to fix it, but sometimes there is no fix to such poor quarterbacking.

Any questions?

Aqua4Ever04 said:
I'm not sure whos post to respond to, so I'll just do it collectivley.

First, lets talk about Chambers.

He's not going any where guys. He's our best receiver and to get rid of him would just be done. There won't be a better WR than him on the market and getting rid of him just makes us worse. We need to fix the source, that being the QB, which will be done by Daunte.

You Harrington lovers need to realize Joey is done. He may be here next year, but has no shot at competing for the starter position. He would be a find backup to fill in for mayb a game or 2 but there is no way he can take any team to the playoffs.

What tight end will we find that's better than McMike? Maybe we could draft one but just dropping McMike and signing a new one will do now good. He's still a great athelete and can still make plays.

Booker is also staying here. He's been a pretty good target underneath and is a perfect compliment to Chambers.

Why do we want to get rid of some of our best players? The problem isn't the receivers and that was proven today by the way Joey played. Lets use a baseball comparison here. Lets say my team catches and throws it better than anyone, what good does it do when the pitchers can't keep the opposition in the park?

We need to rid the players who are causing the problems, not ones that just aren't helping them. These players include Harrington, McIntosh, James and Barnes on the offense. Mare also needs.
Guys like Chambers, Booker and McMichael aren't producing as an effect from the source. Why get rid of these guys when they aren't the cause of the problem? They may not be doing enough to fix it, but sometimes there is no fix to such poor quarterbacking.

Any questions?

See you get it. Too bad few will see that this is the truth.

Link said:
See you get it. Too bad few will see that this is the truth.

Some just don't understand that you can't throw every single guy out for a bad season. You have to evaluate what everyone is doing to help this team win. It's hard for the receivers to help the team win when the quarterback can't get them the ball. I believe before this game everyone was saying hoy great Booker is, today he leaves with an injury and half the board wants him cut.

I love chambers. Im dissappointed in his production this year, but i think thats just cause im altogether dissappointed in the offense, not Chambers specificly.

As for the thread:

Joey Harrington Joey's earned a spot on this team IMO.
Randy Mcmike Still one of those good TE's whose better then most, but not up with those elites (Heap, Gonzalez, Gates, etc) but i like him better then most the rest of the league. Keep him, he's also got a small cap number.
Mike Mualarky(oc) Thats sabans call.
Marty Booker I think he should stay. I feel hes worth the cap hit. But thats sabans call.
Mare(k) tough call. I do think hes done though...

Aqua4Ever04 said:
Some just don't understand that you can't throw every single guy out for a bad season. You have to evaluate what everyone is doing to help this team win. It's hard for the receivers to help the team win when the quarterback can't get them the ball. I believe before this game everyone was saying hoy great Booker is, today he leaves with an injury and half the board wants him cut.

I agree.... I also believe keeping Mare is important. Its not his best year but I think he will be better next year

I'm looking forward to next year seeing how well the offense plays with a much more mobile Culpepper....

Yea or Nay ?

Are you hoping the Fin tank the season now in order to
have a higher draft pick?

or F -that and beat the Jets at all Cost ?

or finish 8-8 so Saban will not have a losing season?

Yea or Nay ?

Link said:
Thats what you get when you have an unproductive QB throwing to them...

Spare me the excuses, please. I've always liked Chambers but he just flat out isn't getting it done this year. Was he lighting it up when Daunte was in? I don't have a problem with him being on the team next year but it's silly to sit here and make excuses for his poor play.

johngarry said:
wow...that's some "stay the course" rant...it's got kindofa Bush-esque Iraq strategy to it...how's that workin for us?...just askin...

Some people will just fall in love with players and can't see the possibility that some of them just might not be good enough. It's always something else, i.e. QB, gameplan, etc.

Joey Harrington - Yes, but not as a starter.

Randy Mcmike - the problem is, he is in a cap situation that makes him untradable - if he is cut, fine, but no one will trade for this guy, so there's no value. We would take a big cap hit after Saban signed him to that big contract last year.

Mike Mualarky(oc) - shouldn't have been hired in the 1st place. But, 3 OC's in 3 years is a bad omen. No one is going to win going down that road.

Marty Booker - Absolutely. He's been better than Chambers this year, though he got off to a slow start. Chambers is the guy who needs to be considered for trade/removal.

Mare(k) - who cares?

Spare me the excuses, please. I've always liked Chambers but he just flat out isn't getting it done this year. Was he lighting it up when Daunte was in? I don't have a problem with him being on the team next year but it's silly to sit here and make excuses for his poor play.

I always felt CC was going to become MD's deep threat

But the guy has played with some of the worst QB's in Dolphins History.

D@mn

Hello Folks,

Here another edition or Yea or Nay ;FIN STYLE

Is Wayne H. blowing smoke up our a__ about his
willingness to let a Draft pick sit out the whole year?

Can Jason and Zach give the FIN 4 more good years or do we trade them next season?

Will Cam started over, and GUT the team?[/COLOR

Will the MD ever sign a Big Names FREE Agent?Who?

If you answer all 4 Question correct you will win a pictures of one eye dog
silasdeck-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom