Yeah Baby!!! Canes 41 Gators 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Yeah Baby!!! Canes 41 Gators 16

Muck

Now completely imaginary
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Who's our mutha-f!#&ing b*tch?!?! 513 yards of total offense. 314 yards rushing. Total Domination!!!

Not only that, Dorsey didn't play that well, and we called off the dogs for sure...it could have been much worse w/o the Ints and calling off the dogs late.

They looked good, real good.

The Nation of domination is gonna put a lotta hurt on teams this year hehee:D

Congrats for a college team that beat another college team.

I am, however, wondering how long this message will be here before it is moved to the appropriate forum.

My guess is.......tomorrow morning.

icestorm, you dont like collage football? I DO, I WENT TO UM!!!!! YEAH BABY!!!!!!! 17 YEARS LATER, THE WHOOPASS CONTINUES ON THE FLORIDA GATORS!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so happy we kicked those gators ass.... should we make boots or hats out of their skins??????

What's bad is that most Gator fans are saying that they lost because their offense and special teams played poorly. They say that the playcalling was bad and Rex had a big head going in. They say their defense was solid.

PUH-LEASE!! Dorsey handed them six. We had two INTs right at the goal line. And we put up 513 yards of offense on them. Plus the refs allowed the Gators to hold our DL and called tons of BS penalties. We should have easily put up 50+.

The reason the playcalling and Rex looked bad was because we played two safeties deep.........and Grossman was hit so much that he started pulling back as he was throwing. Our D and O are top notch. It showed. And they just can't accept that.

That was a game worth going to for sure

Man we spanked that ass like a kid getting busted in the liquor cabinet. The weather was perfect, the game was awesome, and it was great wavin' goodbye to the Gaytor fans when they started to leave at the start of the 4th quarter. That 99 yard runback was icing on the cake. I'm glad I made the trip.:cool:

The only thing that pissed me off this game was that Mcgahee didn't get a TD. Two more performance like that against Fla St and Tenn and he could steal the Heisman, eventhough i think the heisman should go to the whole UM o-line.

Originally posted by Phinstd
Not only that, Dorsey didn't play that well, and we called off the dogs for sure...it could have been much worse w/o the Ints and calling off the dogs late.

They looked good, real good.

Well, he sure had his momments of dismay, but man Dorsey sure does have a cool head on his shoulders!

BUT he surely outplayed the Heisman hopeful on the other side!

Way to go CANES!!!!!

i know we won, so this point is moot...but the officiating was questionable at best throughout the 1st 3 quarters. grossman wouldnt have been in a position to throw that 97 yrd int return if not for the MANY one sided flags during that drive. keep this in mind, our talent is by far the best, but the canes are once again the raiders of collge football...HATED!!! that said, aint nobody beating the mighty canes

i missed the game because i was pulling my reserve duty...but i DAMN NEAR predicte the score on the other thread! check it yourself! i posted 38-16...3 points off! WAY too much trash talking from the gaytor fans...WAY TO GO CANES!

The Canes looked like a team that belongs at the top of the rankings yesterday.

Yeah they did man,

Originally posted by inFINSible
The Canes looked like a team that belongs at the top of the rankings yesterday.
And they doubled their first place votes in the AP poll this week, and Florida dropped to # 12.:cool:

Back
Top Bottom