Starter
Reaction score
which will go down as the dumber move.

Fletcher over Brees
Cpep ove Brees
Avery in Rd. 1
Ginn over Quinn
Man were incompetent.

Now we have to be compared with the garbage of the NFL.

Which of these 1st round blunders is dumber.

Mario Williams over Bush or Young
Ginn over Quinn

Why cause espn wanted us to pic Charlie Weis guy. He sucks and will suck. Glad we didnt waste our pic on him. We got the Reggie Bush of this years draft. Either jump on the wagon or get out. Go Fins

I like Ginn. I think its a good pick. If Brady was really that good, he wouldn't have lasted til 22

With all the talent still available at #9 today, I'd say the Fish just made the dumbest move in franchise history. I wouldn't even say it's because we didn't take Quinn, but because of everyone else that was also available. :shakeno:

you have to believe that cam/randy have something up there sleeves if they took ginn with the number 9 pick

although i can't see how we ddin't take quinn at 9 and how he fell to the early 20's

We have to be considered one of the bigger jokes in the league. An 175lb WR that has been injured for 4 months because of an ankle over a franchise QB or the best corner in the draft (among others). Must be a no brainer. We just got voted the biggest reach in the draft on ESPN and we can't possibly have a reasonable arguement. Apparently Cameron was booed at the Dolphin Draft party being held when he announced the pick. So much for great hopes for a turnaround of a once proud franchise.

We have to be considered one of the bigger jokes in the league. An 175lb WR that has been injured for 4 months because of an ankle over a franchise QB or the best corner in the draft (among others). Must be a no brainer. We just got voted the biggest reach in the draft on ESPN and we can't possibly have a reasonable arguement. Apparently Cameron was booed at the Dolphin Draft party being held when he announced the pick. So much for great hopes for a turnaround of a once proud franchise.

I agree... this one pick will send this franchise into Clipper territory :shakeno: .

Get real people. While this does not fill our biggest need, it does fill one BIG void vacated by the Welker trade, plus, Ginn is waaaay faster. We'll fill the BIG need with one of our 2nd rounders - with very little dropoff.

I like Ginn. I think its a good pick. If Brady was really that good, he wouldn't have lasted til 22

Yea you have a point there. If Marino had been any good he wouldn't have fell to the 27th pick of the first round and if Tom Brady had been any good he wouldn't have gone in the 6th round.

Back
Top Bottom