Yes, another Ricky thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Yes, another Ricky thread

godfater21

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Dolphins tailback Ricky Williams was granted early reinstatement to the NFL's substance-abuse program. The Dolphins have given Williams a copy of their offseason workout program to help him regain some of the weight he lost in his year out of football. Williams, who weighed 195 pounds last month, is back in the 205-pound range and will work with a nutritionist to add more bulk.
-- South Florida Sun-Sentinel

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/scorecard/06/16/truth.rumors.nfl/index.html

Ricky is getting back up to his playng weight already. if he hits the weights hard, by the time his suspension is up, he should be back to where he was before he quit. well, physically anyway.

godfater21 said:
Dolphins tailback Ricky Williams was granted early reinstatement to the NFL's substance-abuse program. The Dolphins have given Williams a copy of their offseason workout program to help him regain some of the weight he lost in his year out of football. Williams, who weighed 195 pounds last month, is back in the 205-pound range and will work with a nutritionist to add more bulk.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/scorecard/06/16/truth.rumors.nfl/index.html

Ricky is back up to his plaing weight already. if he hits the wieghts hard by the time his suspension is up he should be back to where he was physicaly anyway.

His playing weight was 225 to 230 not sure what you are talking about.

I'll giggle like a schoolgirl if the NFL lets him come to TC on time.

Can you imagine the golden moment when he shows up to camp with everyone else? What in the name of Don Shula is he going to say to everyone? Are they going to have a therapy session or something? Is Seth McKinney going to give him a hug?

Steve S said:
godfater21 said:

And Benedict Arnold is back from the dead to fight the ****ing war on ****ing terror and those ****head ********er Islamic fascist mother****ers.

Who gives a ****??????
Ricky is back up to his plaing weight already. if he hits the wieghts hard by the time his suspension is up he should be back to where he was physicaly anyway.
Is anyone else thuroughly confused by this post?:confused:

make that 4 of us......actually half of these posts in all threads and meaningless.....but oh well.....what else is there to do till Training Camp starts?

His post mysteriously dissappeared. He must ahve been a little embarrassed:baghead:

And the thread starter wasnt aware of Rickys real playing weight and had to change what he originally posted to not look wronge.

FinaticPatch said:
And the thread starter wasnt aware of Rickys real playing weight and had to change what he originally posted to not look wronge.
Steve wasn't the original poster...
Anyway this thread is kindof useless.

To the post below me: I know godfather changed, but Steve's post was weird all on its own. I think his last few posts have been wiped because I was trying to reply to one of them and it was gone too.

WitheringPlant said:

That would be Godfater21 who is obviously a ricky homer and though 205 was his playing weight and when corrected he changed his post to not look dumb.

WitheringPlant said:

To the post below me: I know godfather changed, but Steve's post was weird all on its own. I think his last few posts have been wiped because I was trying to reply to one of them and it was gone too.

Who knows, didnt make much sense so I just didnt reply to Steve.

Back
Top Bottom