Yes I know we drafted Long... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Yes I know we drafted Long...

Reaction score
For all who replied to my post thanks for the info and possible insults I am still saying ....Getting a 2nd for JT would allow us to pick whomever we want with the #1 and get 3 picks in the 2nd round allowing the Fins to upgrade the offense with QB,OL, and WR/TE....
So we picked OL 1st No big deal we needed the position filled and I believe Long is a great pick. By trading JT for an additional 2nd still gives us great opportunity to rebuild our offense with a QB,WR or TE and address the defense. Sorry if my comments have confused some I'm just speculating like all of you..

No need to draft a QB this year lets use our picks and build up the rest of the team. We should be ok at Qb at the least this year. It's not like were going to miss the playoffs or anything and if Beck and McCown can't do it Get another 1 in nexts years draft that should have a stronger QB crop.

For all who replied to my post thanks for the info and possible insults I am still saying ....Getting a 2nd for JT would allow us to pick whomever we want with the #1 and get 3 picks in the 2nd round allowing the Fins to upgrade the offense with QB,OL, and WR/TE....
So we picked OL 1st No big deal we needed the position filled and I believe Long is a great pick. By trading JT for an additional 2nd still gives us great opportunity to rebuild our offense with a QB,WR or TE and address the defense. Sorry if my comments have confused some I'm just speculating like all of you..

Preach it baby...................

Back
Top Bottom