Yes, Indy beats Pats. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Yes, Indy beats Pats.

MDFINFAN

Reach for the Stars
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
That put us 1 game behind everyone in our division

AFCE is a tough one this year. The fact that we are even in the mix this many week into it is nothing short of fantastic.

This is awesome. This means that the rest of our season is completely in our own hands. We play them all once, and would win tiebreakers via head-to-head wins and division record if we can win on the rematches. Pretty exciting time to be a Miami fan......

I really like our chances going forward. We've got a fairly easy schedule, with our toughest game probably being at NY at the end of the year.

I really like our chances going forward. We've got a fairly easy schedule, with our toughest game probably being at NY at the end of the year.

The games against the Rams and Raiders worry me still. These 2 games seem very losable to me, moreso than the others. In fact, the game @KC is kind of worrisome too......

The games against the Rams and Raiders worry me still. These 2 games seem very losable to me, moreso than the others. In fact, the game @KC is kind of worrisome too......
after seeing the raiders yesterday, if we lose to them at home i will be embaressed. i no that no game is a guarentee in the nfl, but we should win that game easily.

Back
Top Bottom