YES!!! its finally here | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

YES!!! its finally here

MiamiDolfan85

DA M.I.A IS WHERE I STAY
Reaction score
NFLDraftCountDown(the second best mock draft website...the best is reported DallasMorningNews) finally posted its 2009 Moack Drafts.

http://www.draftcountdown.com/sub/Mock-Draft-A.php

btw...its a real suprise where they see Michael Crabtree going....Maybe Crabtree isnt for "REAL" as I thought they were....NFLDC usually is a good source for drafts,but we'll see if Crabtree can repeat his performance from his freshmen year...

An ILB #2? I hope we trade back maybe to 5 or 6 and grab a 3rd rounder for the move, that's just too high for the position. I'm hoping Selvie falls to round 2 because of his weight and we can grab him as a D-Ware type of hybrid player.

The draft was posted about a month ago.

As for Crabtree, he's got a couple things going against him.

1.He's a Texas Tech WR-While none have ever put up the numbers Crabtree has, the Red Raiders have had several WRs put up big time numbers due to their system.

2. The Mike Williams Effect- After Mike Williams, a guy that was considered a can't miss prospect, failed miserably due to a lack of athleticism (something that was masked in college because he was so much bigger than anybody else) any and every big WR will have to answer questions about athleticism; even Calvin Johnson had questions about his speed, and everybody was shocked that he ran the 40 under a 4.5 (he actually ran like a 4.35). Crabtree is not the physical speciman Johnson is, but he could test out to be like Larry Fitzgerald.

I admire the optimism but we won't be picking at #2 that is a toss-up between Oakland and Detroit. I see us winning possibly 6-7 games this year so that would put us at somewhere hopefully between the 8th-12th pick. VONTAE DAVIS is what we need.

An ILB #2? I hope we trade back maybe to 5 or 6 and grab a 3rd rounder for the move, that's just too high for the position. I'm hoping Selvie falls to round 2 because of his weight and we can grab him as a D-Ware type of hybrid player.
ILB's are often the leaders of the 3-4, how are they not worth that draft position, particularly when a talent the level of Rey Maualuga is available? What positions are acceptable for the #2 (which I don't think we're getting)?

Rey M. or Vontae Davis is who I want. However I do not seeing us picking 2nd. Maybe around 8th or so.

Back
Top Bottom