Yes, more tape of Eichenberg. Watch him lineup on the right side as well. | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Yes, more tape of Eichenberg. Watch him lineup on the right side as well.

^^Exactly that's why when the OP stated they would "battle" for the RT position i laughed.
That's like saying Waddle is going to "battle" whomever for the slot position....

LOL...
did you expect me to say that Flores was just going to hand him the starting job without even going to camp?

did you expect me to say that Flores was just going to hand him the starting job without even going to camp?

Sure! There's going to be a song and a dance and just like that Liam will emerge as the starting RT and Waddle will emerge as the starting Slot.

He actually is by draft experts. You're the one who has a 2nd rd ot being compared to the best OT prospect in decades, not me...

It's like me as a Bills fan saying Spencer Brown is better than sewell. It's a cooky bizarre take. But hey do you
Ha ha. You must have me confused with someone else buddy. My response to you was my first post in this thread and I just pointed out that you were already comparing Sewell to two of the greatest offensive tackles in NFL history. It sounds like maybe you have some kooky bizarre takes.

Jake long was a great prospect, but didnt have the feet and agility of sewell. Every scout will tell you this
You sound as if you're about to start rooting for the Lions. The fact is we didn't draft Sewell so I really don't care how good or bad he'll be unless he's playing against us. Best thing we can do is root for our players and hope for the best.

ill entertain this for one more question and then I’m done.

you think eich is a starting nfl left tackle ideal fit wise?
If you're saying Eich can't play LT on this team (which means protecting Tua's non-blindside), then you're simply saying he isn't a Tackle.

spencer brown is raw as they come but that’s a top shelf atblete who looks like a top shelf move atblete on tape.

may not ever amount to anything but absolutely a chance worth taking
Spencer Brown was my 3rd round target going into the draft, great developmental project…..strong as an ox, elite agility, long arms, big hands, still adjusting to his body. Raw as hell but elite physical skills. Curious to see how his career goes in Buffalo.

If you're saying Eich can't play LT on this team (which means protecting Tua's non-blindside), then you're simply saying he isn't a Tackle.

y’all need to get over this blind side stuff. Eich don’t have nfl left tackle feet or short area quickness for it. Athlete is marginal too. Kinda stiff. Im not sure he has tackle period either of those things. But you know we played hunt at tackle when that wasn’t ideal either...

if I was gonna put eich at tackle it would be right side.

Spencer Brown was my 3rd round target going into the draft, great developmental project…..strong as an ox, elite agility, long arms, big hands, still adjusting to his body. Raw as hell but elite physical skills. Curious to see how his career goes in Buffalo.
I thought he was Buffalo's best pick.

that was a good call on your part. Glad you made it on my chat 😂 👍

y’all need to get over this blind side stuff. Eich don’t have nfl left tackle feet or short area quickness for it. Athlete is marginal too. Kinda stiff. Im not sure he has tackle period either of those things. But you know we played hunt at tackle when that wasn’t ideal either...

if I was gonna put eich at tackle it would be right side.

So in response if i'm the opposing D co-ordinator i'm lining up my pass rush on Tua's blindside to take advantage of it. Hopefully he survives.

Like I said, I could see them flipping the formation with a lefty QB. Or if that's too difficult on the tackles we can teach Tua to throw right handed.

Unless that guy we paid $130k to secure as a developmental has nfl tackle feet we STILL only got one guy in the building with em...

That’s all I know. 2 years and running

The title is deceiving. He only lined up on the right once in the whole clip.

and that was goalline which was probably an overload set. Did look pretty good on that particular play though in terms of sealing at the poa for the walk in

Eichenberg is the rt and hunt will move inside. That's the logical pathway. Eichenberg protects tuas blindside and hunts power is more better utilized inside. One of the better young olines. Grier has set tua up for success.

I really want buffalo to play Miami opening day in Miami. Just like 1989 baby!!!

Back
Top Bottom