Yes | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Yes

nick1

I am Groot
Club Member
Reaction score
both of my teams won their first game. Miami and Orlando both won! :cooldude:

you have 2 teams?? That's like me cheering for the Mets and Yankees. Anyways, Francis shined last night and the Heat look better all around. Even though they lost Odom, Grant, and Butler, the other players on this team seem like their going to step up and Wade is nothing short of a star. I am very optimistic about the Heat, especially if Shaq is healthy the whole season. As far as the Magic. I wouldn't sleep on them. They have a lot of talent and if everyone plays at their highest level (not an impossible task), they could be a sleeper!!

I can have two teams in the NBA since 1. basketball is not really my favorite sport and 2. they are both Florida teams and I was born close to Orlando and currently live closer to Orlando but I spent 8 years in Ft. Landerdale close to Miami

and also I have been to both teams games

man butler and damon jones can knock down 3's all day, even though they were open looks. But thats what they are gonna get with so much attention to shaq down low. If they keep on strokin' it from behind the arc, they will score around 90-100 points per game, until they run into Indy and Detriot but the rest of the conference better look out. Im so excited about our chances to go deep into the playoffs

Miami won again today. This time against LeBron and his Cavs. Shaq was 1 rebound shy of his first double double as a HEATian. Wade had a nice game. Who saw that move on Snow?! :lol: :eek:. I like the way Haslem is playing. Really stepping it up. Damon Jones showing what he can do. I like how the team is performing right now but hey it is ONLY two games.

the Heat are unstoppable!

I could understand having 2 teams if one of them was in the West and one in the East, but I don't get liking two teams that I have to think are rivals. I think it would be more like rooting for the Yankees *and* the Red Sox.

What do you do when they play each other?

Orlando just handed the Bobcats their first win. Congrats..

LOL, Orlando is so overhyped, you'd think they acquired Stevie, Cuttino, and Cato...and kept T-Mac!

Miami & Washington are better.

Washington has been a suprise, Jamison is playing out of his mind. The South looks like the Heat and everybody else. They have some interesting teams with upside but I gotta see Orlando get more consistant before I really know how good they are. Losing to the Bobcats is a major set back. Playoff teams don't do that!!

Back
Top Bottom