Yes !!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Yes !!!

Coots82

<3 Dolphins <3
Reaction score
I just wanted to let everyone know that I ordered my tickets today to the Miami @ New Orleans game. I'll be in Section 116 (30 Yard Line) 8th row from the field, on the Dolphins side. If you have tickets anywhere close, let me know and we could make some sign's or something and support the site or something, is the legal ? I'm not sure, anways.... it would be cool if some of you were there. l8r Oh yes, I got the tickets from ticketretriever.com Section 116 Row 14 8th row from the field, Aisle seats for 160 a peice, I bought 4 of them.

There are plenty of ways to get tickets to games now. But they're not going to be the greatest seats. And they're going to be expensive.

Wait until the season draws near (after single game tickets go on sale). The prices come down and the seat selection is better.

May I ask what is wrong with the seats that I got ? 30 yard line, aisle, 8th row from the field for 160 a peice ? I simply don't think that is a bad price. I went to Tennessee vs. Miami last year and paid 145 for nose bleeds. So I don't think I got ripped off at all. If your intrested in getting tickets there is a few places to get them , alot here use www.stubhub.com but I prefre to use http://www.ticketretriever.com/ that is where I got my tickets for the saints game.
I'm not being a jerk by all means admin, I just don't think I got ripped.

Oh yea, would it be illegal to make a finheaven.com sign to bring to the game ? Or is their some kind of law against that kind of stuff.

No way I would pay 160.00 for a ticket unless it was a bench seat with the players. Thats alot of hot wings and beer at the Ale House. :D

Shoot man, there's no way in the world on game day or anywhere close to game day you will get tickets that cheap. You can't convince me of such. Anyway, back to topic... is there any other Dol-fans that has seats or plan on getting tickets to the game close to there and if you do, would you be intrested in making some sign's and stuff ?

Muck said:
There are plenty of ways to get tickets to games now. But they're not going to be the greatest seats. And they're going to be expensive.

Wait until the season draws near (after single game tickets go on sale). The prices come down and the seat selection is better.

Hey Muck, when exactly DO single games tickets go on sale?? I have 7 of us that are planning on coming down for the Panther game 9-25. Is there any chance that game will get sold out?? And what should I expect to pay for lower lever between the 30s if I wait??
Thanks if you can help me any.

Hey Coot,

Where are you in AL? I'm on the MS Gulf Coast and was thinking of going to that game. I just don't know about $160 a pop, though....

I'll take some of these guys' advice and see if they get cheaper.

You might come across some cheaper but, I can tell you for a fact every game I've been to... if you wait .... well I waited and had to either scalp or buy real close to game day via ebay or some other site. My suggestion is to buy early, there is just about any seat you want. You can buy nose bleeds right now for like 45 bucks man. I mean the only reason I bought mine for 160 is they are Aisle seats, 8th row from the field.... 30 yard line.. those tickets on game day from a scalper would be nowhere near 160 , they would be more around 300.... if you say I'm crazy, I say go to a game and find me some.
At tenessee last year, a fin-fan was waiting on his buddy to still get in 3rd quarter and he still couldn't find a ticket less than $100.... so why wait, go ahead and pay it , get awesome seats and be happy :)

Oh yea, I'm from North Alabama ... the Huntsville area.
And to answer another question, I think single season tix go on sale around July ? maybe ?

Sorry to hear that man, I wish we could have one big meeting of fins fans ... I know it happens sometimes, but one I could actually attend.

Whitedolphin54 said:
Love to be there man --unfortunately i will be some 5000 miles away, probably doing a night shift at the local paper mill :)

sucks to be you.........at least the last 2 years my parents have gotten me tickets to the fins-bills game up here for my birthday:)

Back
Top Bottom