Yet another 2 Mocks | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Yet another 2 Mocks

Wow the first mock has Matt Ryan going 13th to Carolina, and the next has the Bears taking him at #14......I can't see him dropping past Baltimore at #8 (they really need a QB).

Wow the first mock has Matt Ryan going 13th to Carolina, and the next has the Bears taking him at #14......I can't see him dropping past Baltimore at #9 (they really need a QB).

yeah, but it seems to happen every year, to be honest I didn't even notice he was that far in both, I really looked at the top 6 only. But I also like Brohm better anyway.

Oops I meant the Ravens at #8, as the Bengals have the 9th pick. I am kind of hoping that we might be able to trade down with the Bengals....we give them our first overall pick and they give us Chad Johnson, the #9 overall pick, and probably another first day pick. Adam4Prez is not going to like seeing Ryan get dropped to the middle of the first round. :lol:

Calais Campbell and Dejaun Morgan? NO THANKS!!!

Actually 13 to 14 is about where Ryan "Should" go. Will have to see.

Remember, many had Quinn going 1st and not any later than 9th last year

I think the Draft Daddy Mock is nuts. No way Ryan gets past Baltimore. It's just not going to happen. The #1 QB in the draft doesn't fall that far in ANY draft. Also, there is no way the Bills go CB in the first round. They will most likely take a WR, but CB is the last position they would draft in round 1.

Back
Top Bottom