Yet another contest...:D | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Yet another contest...:D

dolfan87

The Human Bullet
Reaction score
Ok people, since everyone is SOOOOOO bored, I am going to add another contest to keep people's minds busy.

This one really has nothing to do with football, but it should be fun, and if you win, it's an "Original Gear" baseball style hat for you.

I am going to quote a line from a movie. If your the first to figure out which movie I am quoting you get 1 point. The first player to 10 points wins. If no one guesses the movie I quote from in 1 day, I will then add another quote from the same movie. If again no one gets it on the second day, well another quote...this will go on until someone guesses it.

Just a sample...
"that's some good pissin"

Then you would post the answer...which is....Madonna, in "A League Of Their Own" DING...1 Point.

Get it? Got it? Good!

OK, my next post will be the first quote...good luck.

Ding...1 for Booyeah!

Ok this might be a tough one....

"Chandler, why do you hate contests so much"

BTW, this will be the last quote for today, tomorrow I will give you all two, or MAYBE three more.

Originally posted by dolfan87
Ding...1 for Booyeah!

BTW, this will be the last quote for today, tomorrow I will give you all two, or MAYBE three more.

Heathers

I know this will probably start to ruin this thread, but i just would like to add the best movie qoute from any movie ever. "Uh my grandmother dropped acid, uh and then she stole a bus...full of penguins." I can't really give you anything but if anyone gueses it you get 5 cool points in my book.

Originally posted by dolfan87
Ding...1 for Booyeah!

I know this is supposedly on movie quotes though I still keep thinking it sounds like Friends

I know this will probably start to ruin this thread, but i just would like to add the best movie qoute from any movie ever. "Uh my grandmother dropped acid, uh and then she stole a bus...full of penguins." I can't really give you anything but if anyone gueses it you get 5 cool points in my book.

For nothing more than cool points....
Better Off Dead

"It's a damn shame when people be throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that"

For nothing more than cool points....
Better Off Dead

Way to go Mophinz!

"It's a damn shame when people be throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that" [/B][/QUOTE]

That is my 2nd favorite movie qoute.

OK mophinz how about this one?
"I do not envy the head hache you will have when you wake up, but sleep well, and dream of really large women."

Back
Top Bottom