Yet another Mock, Yet the most realistic one. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Yet another Mock, Yet the most realistic one.

I dont think that I like that draft unless Ricky Comes back. I have high hopes for Gordon but I dont know if we can go into the season counting on him and a 3rd rounder to step up. Hope Im wrong though

I like it, although I probably would go RB in the 2nd (C4 maybe). I also like Wilkerson, but I haven't seen Eric G. play.

Joey 22 said:
Who would you guys take for RB in the second? Arrington? its just 1 inch taller than Sproles and not nearly as strong or explosive. Barber III? We have enough of that sort of RBs. Only the BIG 3 could really be a big upgrade compared to Sproles.
Um if we had a barber III than we wouldnt be looking for a RB. nearly 6 YPC and 4.49 speed <3. Id hardly describe sproles as strong or explosive. His 40 was slower than Barber's.

Sproles was the second RB to lift the 225 pounds most times 23 actually only behind 6-4 267 pounds monster Brendan Jacobson.

i want to see Darren Sproles in a Miami uniform! I used to be a runningback, but after high school i stopped because hey...what college is going to let a 5'6 guy play runningback??? And look, Darren Sproles is 5'6 and is one of the best!! Darren Sproles is my role model, I WANT HIM AS A DOLPHIN!!

Joey 22 said:
Well this is my mock I want to warn you that this is my very own ideas and that dont give a Crap if you dont like it, please dont flame me.

I don't care one way or another about the Mock itself, I'm just diggin' your attitude. Wish you played Center or DL and were 6 foot 6.

Well besides I feel that its a BIG need to have a deep threat WR someone who can reach for jumpballs.

Dude whats up with you? There are more looneys every time.:shakeno:

Boik14 said:
Um if we had a barber III than we wouldnt be looking for a RB. nearly 6 YPC and 4.49 speed <3. Id hardly describe sproles as strong or explosive. His 40 was slower than Barber's.

I think he could possibly be the next Julius Jones. A would be extremely happy with him and Alex Smith with our first two picks. The key would be trading Surtain for a second. Isn't it true that Barber III and Meroney(SP?) were statistically a better combo than Brown/Cadillac?

Joey 22 said:
Well this is my mock I want to warn you that this is my very own ideas and that dont give a Crap if you dont like it, please dont flame me.

This supposing only 1 trade happens the Surtain one where we get a 2nd rounder, and that neither Boston or Williams come back.

1st Rd QB Alex Smith I like Smith more than Rogers cause of his size and superior smarts and in case SF took Smith the best scenario would be a trade down.

2nd Rd WR Chris Henry A true #1 WR a 6-4 giant who roams 60 yds downfield using his 4.42 speed, great hands cut and made out of Randys mold, though it includes the off field issues, that is not such a big concern knowing that Saban turned Plaxico Burress into a #6 pick and that Linehan handled Mr. Attitude Moss himself, actually the desicion of moving Moss was only made after Linehan left Minny making me think that, that was a factor, not having someone to actually coach Moss cause we all know Tice its not in the same shelf as Saban and Linehan.

3rd Rd RB Darren Sproles After looking at our depth chart Gordon, Morris, Forsey perhaps a comeback RW and newly resigned Travis Minor its ovbious that our only speed back its Minor and though I dont think that he will make the 53 man roster if Sproles its signed, undoubtfully Darren will outperform Minor

4th Rd C Eric Ghiaciuc Bigger by 3 1/2 inches and 4 pounds heavier than the concensus Ben Wilkerson, Eric has about the same field and football smarts than Ben plus hasnt been injured and runs similar 40 s and agility drills than Ben plus can be had later.

5th Rd S Andre Maddox At 6-1 and 205 pounds and a 4.47 40 time Maddox its a tweener between SS and FS which is good thing, has the speed to do a fine job in coverage, its a great tackler and a hell of a blitzer, not really a ballhawk but if a ball comes his way he really can catch.

7th Rd DT AJ Lindsay Almost everyone has us picking Albert Means on this one but he had such a poor combine and so little effort, that shows attitude problems, right now Means can even be had Undrafted instead Lindsay ran great times in the 40 and agility drills has about the same wheight than Means plus he is 1 1/2 inch shorter which is good for a NT that means that more mass its in smaller space plus he is pretty athletic and has good moves.

I also think there will be several pick ups of undrafted free agents.

hmmm.....k, dont like it at all actually.... darren sproles? and in the third.....:shakeno:.....hes a late 4th, early 5th rb btw....
no name center in the 4th when jason brown, ben wilkerson, even vince carter might be there.....
andre maddox.......we need a safety, but a FS, not an SS ....
i wouldntve have said anything, or would have posted the obligatory..."good mock man...." but i dont like it.....especially when you call it the most realistic one......
how do you know its the most realistic one? are you our new gm? IMO, and probably everyone elses, your mock is one of the least believable...hell, ive seen at least 5-7 on this board that are better IMO, including mine.....

you set yourelf up for people to flame you when you named this topic the most realistic.....

were gonna take ronnie brown cuz AJ is goanna get his chance :)

Back
Top Bottom