Yet another Mock, Yet the most realistic one. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Yet another Mock, Yet the most realistic one.

Joey 22

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Well this is my mock I want to warn you that this is my very own ideas and that dont give a Crap if you dont like it, please dont flame me.

This supposing only 1 trade happens the Surtain one where we get a 2nd rounder, and that neither Boston or Williams come back.

1st Rd QB Alex Smith I like Smith more than Rogers cause of his size and superior smarts and in case SF took Smith the best scenario would be a trade down.

2nd Rd WR Chris Henry A true #1 WR a 6-4 giant who roams 60 yds downfield using his 4.42 speed, great hands cut and made out of Randys mold, though it includes the off field issues, that is not such a big concern knowing that Saban turned Plaxico Burress into a #6 pick and that Linehan handled Mr. Attitude Moss himself, actually the desicion of moving Moss was only made after Linehan left Minny making me think that, that was a factor, not having someone to actually coach Moss cause we all know Tice its not in the same shelf as Saban and Linehan.

3rd Rd RB Darren Sproles After looking at our depth chart Gordon, Morris, Forsey perhaps a comeback RW and newly resigned Travis Minor its ovbious that our only speed back its Minor and though I dont think that he will make the 53 man roster if Sproles its signed, undoubtfully Darren will outperform Minor

4th Rd C Eric Ghiaciuc Bigger by 3 1/2 inches and 4 pounds heavier than the concensus Ben Wilkerson, Eric has about the same field and football smarts than Ben plus hasnt been injured and runs similar 40 s and agility drills than Ben plus can be had later.

5th Rd S Andre Maddox At 6-1 and 205 pounds and a 4.47 40 time Maddox its a tweener between SS and FS which is good thing, has the speed to do a fine job in coverage, its a great tackler and a hell of a blitzer, not really a ballhawk but if a ball comes his way he really can catch.

7th Rd DT AJ Lindsay Almost everyone has us picking Albert Means on this one but he had such a poor combine and so little effort, that shows attitude problems, right now Means can even be had Undrafted instead Lindsay ran great times in the 40 and agility drills has about the same wheight than Means plus he is 1 1/2 inch shorter which is good for a NT that means that more mass its in smaller space plus he is pretty athletic and has good moves.

I also think there will be several pick ups of undrafted free agents.

I like your 1,4,5, and 7th round. But if we take a QB in the 1st round we should take a RB in the seond.

No more AJs!!

:)

Just kidding, nice mock. But I would take Ronnie Brown in the 1st, Henry the WR in the 2nd, Wilkerson in the 3rd, and a developmental QB later in the 5-7 range.

If we take Smith I think we would take RB in the 2nd and maybe a WR in the 3rd. More likely we'll take a safety earlier and a WR later. And Sproles wouldnt help us, I see that as a wasted pick in the 3rd.

Not bad. I don't think that's the way we will go, but I can tell you've put a lot of thought into your picks.

I really hope we don't take any of the top 2 qB's, anyone but them..I just can't shake this feeling that we're busts just waiting to happen..

It's pretty good except the wide reciever in the second. If we do get a second for Surtain i don't think we would take a wide reciever because we need a running back even as a fallback plan incase Ricky comes back and goes crackers again. Also Sproles will prolly fall into the 4th and Lamar Gordan is faster than Minor

I actually had a hard time not picking Brown in the 1st Henry in the 2nd and Andrew Walter in the 3rd wich would be perfect but I thought that maybe Saban doesnt wants to go throu anymore experiments at QB.

I like that last idea- but I would prefer a safety in the 3rd and the QB in the 4th- would Walter last that long?

I dont mind the 1st rd or the 2nd, but sproles is weak in the 3rd, theres significantly better options available. 4th 5th and 7th arent bad though i like wilkerson and jason brown more at C. Overall not bad, ive seen worse. The only pick I really hate is sproles.

also under sproles you list forsey on the depth chart but i think he was cut or was only on a 1 year deal and not resigned.

Who would you guys take for RB in the second? Arrington? its just 1 inch taller than Sproles and not nearly as strong or explosive. Barber III? We have enough of that sort of RBs. Only the BIG 3 could really be a big upgrade compared to Sproles.

Joey 22 said:
Well this is my mock I want to warn you that this is my very own ideas and that dont give a Crap if you dont like it, please dont flame me.

This supposing only 1 trade happens the Surtain one where we get a 2nd rounder, and that neither Boston or Williams come back.

1st Rd QB Alex Smith I like Smith more than Rogers cause of his size and superior smarts and in case SF took Smith the best scenario would be a trade down.

2nd Rd WR Chris Henry A true #1 WR a 6-4 giant who roams 60 yds downfield using his 4.42 speed, great hands cut and made out of Randys mold, though it includes the off field issues, that is not such a big concern knowing that Saban turned Plaxico Burress into a #6 pick and that Linehan handled Mr. Attitude Moss himself, actually the desicion of moving Moss was only made after Linehan left Minny making me think that, that was a factor, not having someone to actually coach Moss cause we all know Tice its not in the same shelf as Saban and Linehan.

3rd Rd RB Darren Sproles After looking at our depth chart Gordon, Morris, Forsey perhaps a comeback RW and newly resigned Travis Minor its ovbious that our only speed back its Minor and though I dont think that he will make the 53 man roster if Sproles its signed, undoubtfully Darren will outperform Minor

4th Rd C Eric Ghiaciuc Bigger by 3 1/2 inches and 4 pounds heavier than the concensus Ben Wilkerson, Eric has about the same field and football smarts than Ben plus hasnt been injured and runs similar 40 s and agility drills than Ben plus can be had later.

5th Rd S Andre Maddox At 6-1 and 205 pounds and a 4.47 40 time Maddox its a tweener between SS and FS which is good thing, has the speed to do a fine job in coverage, its a great tackler and a hell of a blitzer, not really a ballhawk but if a ball comes his way he really can catch.

7th Rd DT AJ Lindsay Almost everyone has us picking Albert Means on this one but he had such a poor combine and so little effort, that shows attitude problems, right now Means can even be had Undrafted instead Lindsay ran great times in the 40 and agility drills has about the same wheight than Means plus he is 1 1/2 inch shorter which is good for a NT that means that more mass its in smaller space plus he is pretty athletic and has good moves.

I also think there will be several pick ups of undrafted free agents.

Not flaming you, but why is this the most realistic one? I see a good amount of problems (assessing talent being #1).

Joey 22 said:
Who would you guys take for RB in the second? Arrington? its just 1 inch taller than Sproles and not nearly as strong or explosive. Barber III? We have enough of that sort of RBs. Only the BIG 3 could really be a big upgrade compared to Sproles.

Which is why we must take one of the big 3- preferably one of the Auburn 2.

Back
Top Bottom