Yet another question about Pat Williams and the Wildcat | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Yet another question about Pat Williams and the Wildcat

lereux

Starter
Reaction score
Hey everyone. Feel free to merge just in case. And yes I know is pat White not Williams.

Anyway here's the question.

In watching a game some years ago. I remember a commentator mentioning that once you enter the QB that appears as third in the depth chart there was a rule in which you cannot bring #1 or #2 after.

So where do you list Pat White I mean if the rule really exists you cannot name him 3rd QB. And do you really want to list him over Henne even if Henne out performs in T.C? The other solution is to list him as a receiver but I think I heard someone said that would not happen. Any thoughts?

Can anyone confirm the rule? May be I'm blowing smoe but if I remember it correctly it was a game between the ravens and the raiders in 2000 or 2001.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think as long as we keep all three active the rule does not come into play. I think a team can decide to use the emergency qb rule but if they keep all three active then it comes into play.

Back
Top Bottom