Yo! Another Pacific Dolphin | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Yo! Another Pacific Dolphin

Califin

Resident Witchdoctor
Reaction score
Hey all,

Just stopped in to say hi!
Looks like a great site, with a vast membership.
Not sure if I read it right, but I thought I saw a counter suggesting over 80 members online. Seemed like an astounding number, and was more likely reference to number of recent posts made.

Anyway, been a dolphin fan since 72. Actually was a bit young then, and recall my bro asked me who I liked in the Superbowl. Being 9 yrs old, I told him the "fishes".
Turned hardcore fan in 1980, and aside from maybe 3 seasons, life has basically turned Aqua/Orange every August since.

Look forward to seein and meeting you folks on the boards!

Regards,

Califin
WestCoast Fin Support

:welcome: the fishes are glad to have you here! :peace:

if you think this is active you should see it during the season:wink:

miamikid92 wrote:
"if you think this is active you should see it during the season"

Yeah?
Cool!
During the offseason here, I don't talk much with the other Dolphin fans who I watch games with, not until the new season starts.
I try to keep informed nightly of what the team does throughout the year though.
Unfortunately, shortly after the draft, theres a long dry spell, when nothing at all seems to happen.
I always dread that time of year.:tongue:

Califin said:
Yeah?
Cool!
During the offseason here, I don't talk much with the other Dolphin fans who I watch games with, not until the new season starts.
I try to keep informed nightly of what the team does throughout the year though.
Unfortunately, shortly after the draft, theres a long dry spell, when nothing at all seems to happen.
I always dread that time of year.:tongue:
The site just keeps growing. The most users on one day was March 8th 2005 when a total number of 1641 members were on. :eek: Compared to a lot of other NFL Forums this one seems to be the most active. It is fun and I hope you enjoy it. :)

1641?
Thats an incredible number.
I cant remember ever being on a site that busy, other than Ebay!

I wonder how that ranks against any of the other team sites?
Only ones i could imagine having that kind of fan participation, is maybe the Cowboys, or Steelers who have a heavy following around the country.
Then again, maybe if all the hardcore fans in Greenbay signed on at once.

Even still, 1640 is an astounding number of peeps, especially if they all happen to be whining about a loss at the same time.
Egads, 1640 peeps piling in here to air out thier grief in posts. Musta been pandamonium here, with streams of flaming lava threads!

"It is fun and I hope you enjoy it"

Thanks Nublar7, I think I already am. -> :yell:

Califin said:
1641?
Thats an incredible number.
I cant remember ever being on a site that busy, other than Ebay!

I wonder how that ranks against any of the other team sites?
Only ones i could imagine having that kind of fan participation, is maybe the Cowboys, or Steelers who have a heavy following around the country.
Then again, maybe if all the hardcore fans in Greenbay signed on at once.

Even still, 1640 is an astounding number of peeps, especially if they all happen to be whining about a loss at the same time.
Egads, 1640 peeps piling in here to air out thier grief in posts. Musta been pandamonium here, with streams of flaming lava threads!

"It is fun and I hope you enjoy it"

Thanks Nublar7, I think I already am. -> :yell:
Actually that 1641 number is just from two weeks ago. No game, just offseason news.

Thanks!

One thing about Ricky, for what little time he was here,

He sure made for some awesome, in your face, game snapshots.

Back
Top Bottom