Yo Yo Yo... Big Time Dolfan Here!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Yo Yo Yo... Big Time Dolfan Here!!!

ether79 said:
So you want to sit the #2 pick because he played at a rival of your college team of choice?? Interesting thought process.

In that case, lets rip Dan Marino's name off the ring of honor. Rename the street the stadium is on, take him out of the Hall of Fame and make every Dolphins reference to the number 13 JAKE Scott...because i HATE Pittsburgh :lol:

Admin Edit: We do not allow personal attacks on this site. Please review the TOS.

QB2RonnieTD23 said:
In that case, lets rip Dan Marino's name off the ring of honor. Rename the street the stadium is on, take him out of the Hall of Fame and make every Dolphins reference to the number 13 JAKE Scott...because i HATE Pittsburgh :lol:

:rofl3: Down with the statue!!!

y you guys startingWe also don't allow you to bypass the profanity filter - keep it clean if you want to stay? I'm a Dolfan like the rest of you, but I don't like 1 player on my team, and you guys want to hate? :shakeno:

Careful calling people names will only get you banned. Shhh the Mods are watching.

IH8RONNIEBROWN said:
Hey Dog chow, you want to mess with me? Well screw u. Wannstedtt blowed nutz... prolly yours too. Get out of here if you like Wandstedtt.

I like you. Will you be my girl ?

Back
Top Bottom