Yo Yo Yo... Big Time Dolfan Here!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Yo Yo Yo... Big Time Dolfan Here!!!

y you guys starting shiat? I'm a Dolfan like the rest of you, but I don't like 1 player on my team, and you guys want to hate?

Like I said.

Hellion said:
:confused:

I could understand if Ronnie wasn't playing very well but he's one of the years top rookies.

See I'm a Wolverine fan and I hate David Boston, BUT Boston hasn't done anything while in Miami but take up cap space, but if for some reason he's around next year and plays very well then My hate will fade. :D

Ronnie is a dolphin now get over your hate man it will eat you up when he becomes a probowl player. :D

hdjetta6316 said:
Marine mammals unite!

clear.gif

you sound like a whack job dude, but just do me one favor....don't mention you're from miami, if you are. We have gotten a bad rap as it is with some of the brainiacs from miami that have found there way on to the site this year.

Scrap said:
What's that like ? Is it fun ?

Poor Harry is moving to Arkansas, so I don't know how it feels like anymore. He hopes to be back full-time soon

I'm a Bama alum,and I love Ronnie NOW...
Oh yea, draft Brodie Croyle

Pinrod33 said:
you sound like a whack job dude, but just do me one favor....don't mention you're from miami, if you are. We have gotten a bad rap as it is with some of the brainiacs from miami that have found there way on to the site this year.

Born in Kendall, moved to Lauderdale at age of 5. Currently live with the rednecks.

Well then they have messed with your head up there wherever you are. Honestly man, you sound like your rambling and either real drunk, or pretty high.

well as for this rooting against college rival thing, i dont know...you think the Cleveland fans who love the Buckeyes are happy that Braylon Edwards tore his ACL?

IH8RONNIEBROWN said:
Big time Bama fan. I hated him then, and hate him now. I like Derrick Pope though. :lol:

You are certainly welcome to your feelings but (and it's not just you) I don't 'get' the concept of 'hating' a athlete or a team. It's just not rational in my opinion to hate someone simply because they are talented and play or played for a team that you were not a fan.

Can someone please explain it to me. I'm serious. I just don't get it.

Edit: I do 'get' the concept of rivalry but I don't believe that the two issues go hand in hand.

IH8RONNIEBROWN said:
Poor Harry is moving to Arkansas, so I don't know how it feels like anymore. He hopes to be back full-time soon
Hey, forget the girlfriend quote......you're probably jailbait. ;)

Me thinks he needs to get a new username.

this needed to be in the introduce yourself section...

I don't get his username either... but as long as he doesn't cause trouble he's welcome here. ;)

Back
Top Bottom