You all need to know.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You all need to know....

AJ...........

In the short time that I've been a member and a few brief conversations I've had, I can tell that you are genuine and you care deeply about the success of Finheaven and the continual growth of it. I wish you the best of success in the years ahead.;)

Congrats AJ .......I'm also graduating High school .....:drinkers:
:)

I'm also graduating...with a 3.85 GPA and a letter in Football, Wrestling, and Tennis. I can easliy say that what AJ has done, blows away what I have done. Congrats AJ and Class of 2002! We're outta here!!!!!!!!!

Wow... I really don't know what to say... except that I'm really touched. While I do try hard to make this site the best it can be, and I have lost a lot of sleep.... this site wouldn't have been what it was today without everyone's help.

Again... thank you from the bottom of my heart for the kind words... it really means a lot.

Now, I have to wait until all these thunderstorms go through. Luckily I have a battery backup on this thing because the power is continually flickering on and off... figures... you know... Graduation night and can't go out anywhere because its a crappy weather night.

Talk to ya all later...

*sigh* only if i could be graduating high school again! ahhh, the memories(or at least the ones i can remember!), it was only 16 years ago you know...:D

congrats aj, and thanks for the great site!

A pleasent surprise

I would have never expected it, but would never put it past anyone so young to have done such fine work as it is on the Message Board!

I'm very new here, and have very quickly put this link in my alltime FAVORITES!!!!

Good Job AJ

Congrats AJ and Dolfan984 on your upcoming graduations! It looks like I am college bound with ya guys! :D Yes, I'm going back at the tender age of soon to be 31! :D

Originally posted by miadphan13
Congrats AJ and Dolfan984 on your upcoming graduations! It looks like I am college bound with ya guys! :D Yes, I'm going back at the tender age of soon to be 31! :D

That's great!;) I hope that everything will fall into place for you and that you will achieve what you set out to achieve.:cool: :eat:

Congrats dude. BTW - where will you be attending school?? And one more thing.......all the Tampa and Orlando crew will have to hook up in Orlando for scrimmages with the Bucs.

Congrats AJ and thats awesome Miad. Take a lesson from me AJ when you go to Tamps school is the first priority, then parting and girls. I got those all backwards in my first attempt at school.

ps Miad where have you been?

Nice Job A.J. on the site. I'm really impressed! At sixteen I was a mess (probably still am), all I could think about was girls and waves. Now at 39 all I think about is girls...

...my wife and our daughters (Dani (6), Sami (4) and Lexi (2)) that is :lol

:) :D :)

P.S. what I like the most about finheaven, besides the people, is it is easy to navigate and loaded with features!

Back
Top Bottom