You can buy Ronnies jersey now!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You can buy Ronnies jersey now!!!!

dolfan4life72

Scout Team
Reaction score
i was at the mall today and i saw a ton of ronnie brown jerseys!!!!

sorry if this was posted!

thanks

I ordered his jersey at Pro Shop, so does that mean i will get my jersey soon then?

i live in coral springs florida!!! they said he signed a deal with the nfl that way he can have his jersey for sale they also had alex smith

PhinDude88 said:
I ordered his jersey at Pro Shop, so does that mean i will get my jersey soon then?

Nublar is getting his on the 17th. So yeah you should get it soon.

dolfan4life72 said:
i live in coral springs florida!!! they said he signed a deal with the nfl that way he can have his jersey for sale they also had alex smith

did you go to the coral square mall if so what store because iv been callin and no1 seems 2 have it

Dolfan99847 said:
did you go to the coral square mall if so what store because iv been callin and no1 seems 2 have it

I live like a mile from coral square mall. I usually go to the proshop cause i get a discount there. Where in coral square do you look?

Do you guys tend to buy jerseys before a player plays or post his rise to greatness? I'm always nervous about buy yonger payer jersies like they are going to be traded or something and it will be a big waist of money. I have a marino a JT and a ZT which have lasted me a while. I'm deciding if i want the orange Brown or orange welker one this year.

PhinDude88 said:
I ordered mine off the Pro Shop on the 27th of April and they just shipped it Thursday. Check your e-mail because you should have got one stating that they shipped it. Plus, they should give you a link of the company shipping it(UPS, DHL or Fed-X) and that will tell you when it should arrive at your house(17th for me).

awing_pilot said:
I live like a mile from coral square mall. I usually go to the proshop cause i get a discount there. Where in coral square do you look?

Do you guys tend to buy jerseys before a player plays or post his rise to greatness? I'm always nervous about buy yonger payer jersies like they are going to be traded or something and it will be a big waist of money. I have a marino a JT and a ZT which have lasted me a while. I'm deciding if i want the orange Brown or orange welker one this year.

i checked champs,footaction,and footlocker and only the footlocker girl seemed 2 take me serious the other stores looked as if they didnt know who ronnie brown or the dolphins are

Nublar7 said:
I ordered mine off the Pro Shop on the 27th of April and they just shipped it Thursday. Check your e-mail because you should have got one stating that they shipped it. Plus, they should give you a link of the company shipping it(UPS, DHL or Fed-X) and that will tell you when it should arrive at your house(17th for me).

Thanks Nub, i will be sure to check it.

the place in coral square is the sport store with all the pat stuff in at like in middle the room and the throw backs on the top of the jerseys.

i dont no the name of the store sorry

yo pilot do u think u could get me some discounts??? i still right down the street from coral square...and i wondering if u could please..

thanks man

not to sound like a hater, and this guy's talent is IMMENSE, but remembering the likes of sammie smith, karim abdul jabbar, john avery, jj johnson, and finally ricky...i'll wait at least one season before making the pickup.

Back
Top Bottom