You can Only Hire who is Available | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You can Only Hire who is Available

foozool13

#12 #13 #23 #29 #54 #99
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I keep seeing people constantly complaining about the people we are targeting or interviewing. Well here's is a wake up call folks, you can ONLY hire people who are AVAILABLE! Gruden & Cowher are not people we can actually target, do you guys understand? Ross has actually tried to get them. He has thrown $$$$ at them too just to get them here, but THEY DO NOT want to coach. There is nothing we can do about it. They are trying to hire who ever is actually trying to be a HC next year.

Well guess what that means? They have to interview a bunch of people, some you may of heard of and some maybe you haven't. But people sit here and complain like they actually know some of the people out there that they want hired. Well trust me, you DON'T. Carl Peterson who tons seem to hate, has been part of the NFL for 20+ years and actually has met these so called people. So if Ross is asking someone who actually knows a thing or two and happens to be a friend of his, I don't understand why people are up in arms. Don't you think its better he seeks help, since he realizes he is not a football guy? Ya okay maybe Carl Peterson is the most successful GM of all time, but OBVIOUSLY Ross is going to ask a friend of his before he hires some random guy. He is obviously going to trust his friend just as 99% of normal human beings would!

So give it a friking rest people, b/c there isn't a single person here who can tell me that they know who the next up and coming HC is. C'Mon Man!

I'm glad you made a thread just to tell us this. :chuckle:

But yeah, it'll happen when you're trying to replace a coach who couldn't get it done for three straight season. People want the best coach possible and SOON.

Last edited by a moderator:
I keep seeing people constantly complaining about the people we are targeting or interviewing. Well here's is a wake up call folks, you can ONLY hire people who are AVAILABLE! Gruden & Cowher are not people we can actually target, do you guys understand? Ross has actually tried to get them. He has thrown $$$$ at them too just to get them here, but THEY DO NOT want to coach. There is nothing we can do about it. They are trying to hire who ever is actually trying to be a HC next year.

Well guess what that means? They have to interview a bunch of people, some you may of heard of and some maybe you haven't. But people sit here and complain like they actually know some of the people out there that they want hired. Well trust me, you DON'T. Carl Peterson who tons seem to hate, has been part of the NFL for 20+ years and actually has met these so called people. So if Ross is asking someone who actually knows a thing or two and happens to be a friend of his, I don't understand why people are up in arms. Don't you think its better he seeks help, since he realizes he is not a football guy? Ya okay maybe Carl Peterson is the most successful GM of all time, but OBVIOUSLY Ross is going to ask a friend of his before he hires some random guy. He is obviously going to trust his friend just as 99% of normal human beings would!

So give it a friking rest people, b/c there isn't a single person here who can tell me that they know who the next up and coming HC is. C'Mon Man!
Didn't you know this is the training ground for 10,000 prospective GMs :lol:

I've said it a million and 1 times Cowher and Gruden will not be available but these people kept saying "we'll see when Ross throws money at them", ya just like when Huizhenga threw money at retired Jimmy Johnson or when he threw money at Saban? Both didn't want the job yet they accepted it cause the money was a raise and tempting and ended up ditching us after they got paid and set.

There's still no excuse for not contacting Brian Billick yet, who is interested and is available.

i would rather bill polian that way he will bring in manning

Back
Top Bottom