you don't think afc east fears ricky? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

you don't think afc east fears ricky?

thecoordinator

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
don't let them lie to you. ricky had multiple 100 yard games against all 3 of them in just 2 years. who was the last miami rb to do that?

look around at the afc east boards. if they didn't fear ricky there wouldn't be so much talk about him. they wouldn't care. all the jills, patsies and crop dusters are just talking him down to try and help themselves get through the day.

he didn't suffer a serious injury or take 3 years off, and he's not 35. anyone, including miami fans, that doesn't think he can't be what he was before he left isn't accepting reality. ricky is a bad ***. a natural talent. that doesn't just go away because the guy was out of football for a year.

the ONLY question is if he still has the desire to put 100% effort into his running. i think he does for 3 reasons. he likes saban, and nick is a good motivator. i think ricky will enjoy playing for him and want to give saban his best effort. 2nd, everyone is doubting ricky, and he's the one that said "i still have 2 2000 yard seasons in me." he's ****y because he knows he's that good. and he is. ricky will get off on proving everyone that doubted him wrong. finally, though he doesn't like to admit it, i think he does feel like he owes his teammates something after having a year to think about it.

I don't think anyone is really worried because he isn't going to be a fin long term.

Why would I worry about RW, we will face him only once this season, and in his best day against us we still won?

im just happy i can wear my ricky jersey again and it wasnt a waste of money... and if ricky does come back and doesnt make an impact remember we did draft Brown... it will be like the NFL version of Auburns backfield... i dont hate anyone for having a mental problem because i had to grown up with a family member who is bi-polar... i hope ronnie and ricky produce... they are dolphins and im a dolphins fan... if they win im happy... if they lose im still a fan

well i had neck surgery and i couldnt surf for 7 months when i finally got back in the water i was a total kook! it all came back a year later.

the wannstedt debacle is over loserman. you think 100 yard games by ricky under saban will equal the same number of losses that they did under cluckstedt and his inept coaching?

thecoordinator said:
the wannstedt debacle is over loserman. you think 100 yard games by ricky under saban will equal the same number of losses that they did under cluckstedt and his inept coaching?

im with you on that one

thecoordinator said:

I don't know, Saban hasn't won a game yet, and the last three College coaches that cam eto the NFL haven't really got me worried.

I don't expect Saban to fail, but he could just like any other coach.

And I would bet that ricky has no 100 yard games this season, unless he's the starter.

SuperBankz said:
im just happy i can wear my ricky jersey again and it wasnt a waste of money... and if ricky does come back and doesnt make an impact remember we did draft Brown... it will be like the NFL version of Auburns backfield... i dont hate anyone for having a mental problem because i had to grown up with a family member who is bi-polar... i hope ronnie and ricky produce... they are dolphins and im a dolphins fan... if they win im happy... if they lose im still a fan

well said :up:

Losman7 said:
I don't know, Saban hasn't won a game yet, and the last three College coaches that cam eto the NFL haven't really got me worried.

I don't expect Saban to fail, but he could just like any other coach.

And I would bet that ricky has no 100 yard games this season, unless he's the starter.

WOW..you would bet that?? Im up whats the bet...you name it.

vt_dolfan said:
WOW..you would bet that?? Im up whats the bet...you name it.

i'm not going to bet you. ronnie could suck, or get injured, making Ricky the starter.

But if he dosen't start he won't get 100 yards in any games.

Losman7 said:
i'm not going to bet you. ronnie could suck, or get injured, making Ricky the starter.

But if he dosen't start he won't get 100 yards in any games.

Then I dont exactly get what you are saying....somehow you are trying to say that Ricky will not be as good as he was.....but thats if and only if...hes not named the starter..in which case..he would be? I dont get your logic there.

You know whats funny is that I saw Moulds not too long ago on NFL Network on Bills cam and they were talk about running back news such as McGahee and Henry and then Rich Eisen asked him if he heard that Ricky was coming back...Eric smirked and said that he was very aware of Rickys return and that they have to be prepared for him. lol.

Losman7 said:
I don't think anyone is really worried because he isn't going to be a fin long term.

Why would I worry about RW, we will face him only once this season, and in his best day against us we still won?

You arn't worried but YOU were the first reply on this thread :lol:
:0wned:

vt_dolfan said:
Then I dont exactly get what you are saying....somehow you are trying to say that Ricky will not be as good as he was.....but thats if and only if...hes not named the starter..in which case..he would be? I dont get your logic there.

Whoever is starting could get 100 yards, the next guy won't. Not enough carries.

Back
Top Bottom