You guys Act like...... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You guys Act like......

WVECOMMISH1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
the end of the world is coming if Nick Saban decides to let Ricky come back. Shoots man chill out, bet you won't be complaining when he wins us a couple of games late in the season, after Ronnie Brown hits the rookie wall.

Hey I was as mad a heck too but keep in mind the type of season we had last year. It was a COMPLETE LOSS ALL AROUND (ok except for the monday night comeback vs the pats) our coaches sucked and the players were getting injured and the ball didn't bounce our way. You know the story.

I am telling you the pieces are soming together for a special season. Ricky gets comeback player of the year. We hardly get injuries, he apologizes and the O line blocks like they can because of the great coaching. Frerrote manages the games and doesn't throw int's in crucial situations. Yadda, yadda, yadda! I am looking forward to this season coming up.

So take your big boo and make it count the first time he comes out there in a phin uniform. After that let it go and move on. I have been a member of a church cult where it took me a whole year to move on and let go. Trust me this is not as bad some of you guys need to wake up and forgive this guy for doing some dumb stuff!

Nick is god. He's doing the best thing buy bringing Ricky, he will tutor him (What CAn Brown Do 4 u) and will get good points from Ricky how to run and how to be a star. Once that is done Ricky will be a goner we will get value for him like Saban says Value. So Dolphin fans dont get mad at Saban for this Saban is God and he will make this team competitive like Shula did. One point was the Surtain Trade we didnt pull a Wannstedt, we got value Matt Roth. I trust him so u should also. Nick is makin this team a valuable asset. Ricky=Short Term and trade value Ronnie= Future star

by the way if you think im a rook think again I have been reading the boards since.....last Spetmeber but as a guest just reading and reading and reading until now!

WVECOMMISH1 said:
by the way if you think im a rook think again I have been reading the boards since.....last Spetmeber but as a guest just reading and reading and reading until now!

woow u msut be good why dont u fill in for the Columnist for Finheaven.com

I'm content and pretty confident with our team whether Ricky comes back or not. If he doesn't, we're prepared and ready to move on this time. If he does, it's a low risk move and anything positive that comes out of it is a bonus for the team. I like a lot of people on here want, what's best for the team... though some people have an odd way of showing it. :tongue:

yah man being in a cult isnt cool. i dont kno where or how u can compare being in a cult to ricky williams though.

WVECOMMISH1 said:
Technically you are a rookie.

thank you for your insightful view not coveredin the other 37 Ricky threads. Truly a breath of fresh air.

ever heard of the ICOC not the olympic committee either...lol. No but seriously yes I have been in a high pressure psuedo christian cult named the international church of christ. If someone invites you stay far away! And tell em u know me (Anthony from Los Angeles) if their in leadership they most likely know me by the name they gave me when I left them 2 1/2 years ago...Heretic Hunter. Stay far away from these con men nothing more than Pharisees sucking on the money of innocent people looking for a relationship with God. Now these guys are the dudes who need to be booed publically!

WVECOMMISH1 said:
ever heard of the ICOC not the olympic committee either...lol. No but seriously yes I have been in a high pressure psuedo christian cult named the international church of christ. If someone invites you stay far away! And tell em u know me (Anthony from Los Angeles) if their in leadership they most likely know me by the name they gave me when I left them 2 1/2 years ago...Heretic Hunter. Stay far away from these con men nothing more than Pharisees sucking on the money of innocent people looking for a relationship with God. Now these guys are the dudes who need to be booed publically!

Dude, this is a dolphin Thread not A christian cult thread if u want a Cult thread go to www.satin.com

WVECOMMISH1 said:
clear.gif

Nublar7 said:

The Stonecutters!

Who controls the British Crown?
Who keeps the Metric System down?
We do! We do!
Who leaves Altantis off the maps?
Who keeps the Martians under wraps?
We do! We do!

Who holds back the electric car?
Who makes Steve Guttenberg a star?
We do! We do!