You guys better hope the canes play better | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You guys better hope the canes play better

Angneli

Practice Squad
Reaction score
They're running out of grease for these greasey wins. Florida State, Tennesee, Va Tech, Pittsburgh will all beat the canes if they keep playing like this.

Canes blew this game off as a free win and figured they'd save there energy for FSU. That, and the fact that we lost our running back in the beggining of the game making us a one sided team. Canes will bring there top game next week against the Seminoles.

People just never seem to realize that this is the signature of the 'Canes. They always have these games where they play down to the ability of their opponents. Wether it comes to being out coached, player intensity level, or a combination of the two (tonight was definately a combo as they were out coached IMO), they just seem to play this way year in, year out.

However, if they don't correct Berlin's telegraphing passes, they're in for some tough games.

None of this matters, just look at last year. Everyone thought FSU was going to be manhandled and it was the best regular season game of the year. This week or any other previous weeks don't matter, you never know what's going to happen when these 2 teams meet. They're both super-talented this year, don't look into it too much.

I love the Canes man, but FSU looks really tough this year. With Payton as the RB, Miami's run game is seriously fu****. The Canes are going to have a hard time stopping G. Jones, if they had a hard time with WV's running game.

I'd be more worried with Berlin as the QB then I would with Payton as the RB. The canes are winning in spite of Berlin.

Back
Top Bottom