You Guys Know | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You Guys Know

It concerns me because "everyone on this site always wrong about everything" :lmfao:

What concerns me is that statement. ...Repeat that to yourself and see if that makes even a little sense.

You actually have it backwards. A majority of the fans on this site are very in tuned whats going on and are correct probably 75% of the time.

The "rose color glasses" cliché, such a corny phrase and used when it fits someones agenda with little substance.

It's almost as corny as the "drink the koolaid" cliché.

Not much of what you just said makes sense.

So everyone on here is right 75% of the time yet no one can ever agree on anything. Makes perfect sense if you dont think about it.

Of course I was exaggerating... Not everyone on this site is always wrong. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

I am just saying when you have posters on this very thread still defending what Tannehill could have done with a good oline, I dont need to say anything because there is no better proof than that.

Go check out my week 4 and week 5 threads where I predicted our losses and how I got lambasted by everyone. Because you a lot of think you know better for no reason at all. Hope and reality dont mix.

I love the Miami Dolphins, they are my passion, but my passion does not blind me like it does a lot of you on here.

The Dolphins have huge deficiencies, and Rosen may be a horrible QB. I am not saying he is, I am saying he could be, to say other wise is flat out wrong, not because I said so, but because it is factually a possibility at this point.

There are a lot of enlightened posters on this site, but unfortunately there are way more unapolegetically brash fans making bold ascertations based on no merit at all.

And I am far from always right but I wont deny what is staring me in the face.

Last edited:
So everyone on here is right 75% of the time yet no one can ever agree on anything. Makes perfect sense if you dont think about it.

Of course I was exaggerating... Not everyone on this site is always wrong. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

I am just saying when you have posters on this very thread still defending what Tannehill could have done with a good oline, I dont need to say anything because there is no better proof than that.

Go check out my week 4 and week 5 threads where I predicted our losses and how I got lambasted by everyone. Because you all think you know better. Hope and reality dont mix.

I love the Miami Dolphins, they are my passion, but my passion does not blind me like it does a lot of you on here.

The Dolphins have huge deficiencies, and Rosen may be a horrible QB. I am not saying he is, I am saying he could be, to say other wise is flat out wrong, not because I said so, but because it is factually a possibility at this point.
:finger

A wide group of fans agreeing or not agreeing has nothing what so ever to do with accuracy.

Saying you're exaggerating and then you slip the "a broken clock is right twice a day" cliché = more arrogance. ....You must be fun at parties.

Which means you cant prove it either way, quit acting like the smartest guy on the forum.

Go check out my week 4 and week 5 threads where I predicted our losses and how I got lambasted by everyone. Because you all think you know better. Hope and reality dont mix.
I remember those garbage posts. Only you were patting yourself on the back about it........Whoop-dee-do.:nap:

Dont you mean "the aqua colored glasses" cliché, we're blessed to have such a know it all here.

Nothing like going out on a limb.:rolleyes:

Without getting too far into it....we'll never know if Tannehill could have been the answer with a quality line...because he never had one. All that was managed to be proven in his time here was that he wasn't good enough to overcome the circumstances around him.

My question is this: Do you really think people being optimistic is going to have the slightest bit of bearing on whether or not Rosen performs well?

And if not...why worry about it?

Friend of mine once told me, and it’s something I have always followed when evaluating qbs.

“I think you can learn as much about a QB with a bad OL as you can with a good OL”

Oh god. What do you want me to say? I was just saying there was a very strong possibilty that Rosen could suck for us too.

Nothing more really. I am wrong all the time about all kinds of things. You are trying to paint me as a know it all when I am not. I just dont blind myself. Just because I think the lot of you are always wrong doesnt mean I think I am always right.

Do you want me to be like you Phindog? Ok. "Tannehill was great and didnt get enough chances. Rosen is going to take us to the superbowl. We are 1 player away from being a great team again. We should have drafted 3 full backs this year."

I am tired of being vilified on this site just for being realistic. I am not going to shy away from unpopular opinions just cause your little heart cant take it.

Oh god. What do you want me to say? I was just saying there was a very strong possibilty that Rosen could suck for us too.

There's not a strong possibility, there's a possibility and there's also an equal chance he gets us to the playoffs.

Nothing more really. I am wrong all the time about all kinds of things. You are trying to paint me as a know it all when I am not. I just dont blind myself. Just because I think the lot of you are always wrong doesnt mean I think I am always right.

Um no, you are painting yourself that way with your past comments, with no ones help at all.

Do you want me to be like you Phindog? Ok. "Tannehill was great and didnt get enough chances. Rosen is going to take us to the superbowl. We are 1 player away from being a great team again. We should have drafted 3 full backs this year."
Tannehill had his chance it's over with. Rosen could take us to the playoffs or superbowl.

I am tired of being vilified on this site just for being realistic. I am not going to shy away from unpopular opinions just cause your little heart cant take it.

Then dont whine about members that disagree with you.

I’m not a Rosen fan, but I can see were the issues were. But I do find it humorous that you use Grant for your comparison to Larry Fitzgerald.
He was our 4th or 5th WR last year. Not sure I trust your assessment on the situation.

What's the issues you see in his game?

Last edited:
I was mostly insinuating that he has stone hands compared to Larry Fitz. And while I agree his hands have gotten better with the years, it continues to be his biggest fault as a player in my opinion, and has been his glaring issue keeping him from being a #1 all these years.

You forgot about Preston Williams. Super Bowl bound! ;)

What's the issues you see in his game?
I wasn't talking about any issues with any player. He had posted that EVERYONE is always wrong and my reply was, "how can everyone be wrong when we're always divided here?" if we're divided then it'd mean that at least half the people are right....lol

All the optimism on Rosen is what worries me the most. I would rather think he is going to suck and be pleasantly surprised when I am wrong or I will be right.

The guy threw 11 TD's and 14 int's in 14 games last year. That is averaging less than a TD per game and 1 int per game. Those are very bad analytical indicators.

I have no hope for this guy and think Fitzpatrick would play better for us, but I do hope that I am completely wrong.

LOL Playing Fitzpatrick is a waste of time. Wins and losses aren’t that important this year, the most important thing is to determine of Josh Rosen is good enough to give a real shot to as our starting QB. If he sucks, then maybe just like this years draft we can get a top pick just as the last team he QB’d did.

Or, maybe, with some good coaching, we may find that we have our QB?

Or it could be something in between, but that wouldn’t stop us from drafting a QB next year to compete with him, even if we have to trade up to get him, and then if he’s beat out by Herbert, or TUA, or Fromm, or whoever we can get, then at his salary, he would be a very affordable and solid backup which we also need that would be extremely cheap. It’s pretty much a no lose situation.

In the very least, it gives us fans something to actually watch for next season.

Last edited:
I wasn't talking about any issues with any player. He had posted that EVERYONE is always wrong and my reply was, "how can everyone be wrong when we're always divided here?" if we're divided then it'd mean that at least half the people are right....lol

I clicked quote under you post by accident lol

Friend of mine once told me, and it’s something I have always followed when evaluating qbs.

“I think you can learn as much about a QB with a bad OL as you can with a good OL”
That right there is some sound logic. I couldn’t agree more with that quote.

Back
Top Bottom