You guys understand we are still a year away right? | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You guys understand we are still a year away right?

It’s all good brother. You are entitled to your opinion. Have a great day.
John
The only thing I was saying is sometimes you can get your point across going from point A to point B in a straight line. Sometimes it takes a curve to still get your point across just with a different flavor.

It was amazing that Miami was averaging 28 ppg before the Denver game on the 29th ranked offense. Miami has been massively outgained on the season. No one was concerned when I brought that up during wins where they had hardly any offensive yards because they were still winning. It’s a major concern. The low yardage means Miami can’t sustain long drives or get chunk plays.

I’d interested to see how many of Miami’s points was contributed to by either special teams or defense.

It is hard to have chunk yards when our Offense skill players are Vanilla

Tua and Fitz are doing their best - I believe they are playing OK but without a D stop or 2 we will be exposed with that young line so while I hope for a PO berth (the short game approach) I am even more excited for the long game approach

As it is currently constructed we do not have an offense capable of winning a Super Bowl. Enjoy the ride. Enjoy the playoffs. Just don’t freak out when we lose to Pittsburgh or Kansas City.
Excellent reminder. Needed this! Thank you.

Yes the line looked dazed and confused yesterday. Denver stunted the hell outta them. Kindley's foot is holding him back, he, as well as, the entire line not looking, the same since he injured it. Jackson looked over matched at times yesterday, while Flowers went back into time, to when he was Complete Suckiness!!!
Dude needs some JennyCraig IMO.

Parker is their best and isnt ProBowl bound that I know of. Maybe an alternate.
Hard to be a playoff team with this lack of talent.
Lot of pressure on the QB to be jedi-like unless other team's O gets sloppy AF.
Our O-line had seemed to be growing amd allowing the run game to have a presence. Definitely regression occurring.

Parker is their best and isnt ProBowl bound that I know of. Maybe an alternate.
Hard to be a playoff team with this lack of talent.
Lot of pressure on the QB to be jedi-like unless other team's O gets sloppy AF.
Our O-line had seemed to be growing amd allowing the run game to have a presence. Definitely regression occurring.
I'm going to go out on a limb and say Parker isn't going to the pro bowl. You sure do have your finger on the pulse of the NFL.

Back
Top Bottom