You guys understand we are still a year away right? | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You guys understand we are still a year away right?

Good read. And I’ve heard the play by play announcers make the mistake before. I pretty much knew what was going on from hoops post from long ago.
@hoops knows his $hit. I don't always agree with his evals and conclusions (more often than not I do), but he doesn't ever talk out his *** that I have seen.

Here's a nice snapshot of 3 RPO plays already installed with Tua. I anticipate more.

Thanks for posting. I hadn't seen this one yet. This guy is one of the best, if not the best I've seen do these type vids, and I look forward to them every week.

Thanks for posting. I hadn't seen this one yet. This guy is one of the best, if not the best I've seen do these type vids, and I look forward to them every week.
I just happened across him today. Thought he was good too. I usually don't post videos but thought these could help understand RPO...basically because I've been a broken record on here asking for more of it lol.

What's funny is the talk of Tua having a weak arm. Those two throws back to the left out patten after the RPO run was designed right...lol sure he's got a weak arm talking heads.
Also, was it mentionef this was only his 3rd game...

I just happened across him today. Thought he was good too. I usually don't post videos but thought these could help understand RPO...basically because I've been a broken record on here asking for more of it lol.
If you do a YouTube search for "QB school" there are a bunch of very good ones.

He also does a pay service called all 22, that has lenthy breakdowns of whole games for both teams.

I have caught a couple of those that I happened to run across for free. If I were young, and looking to get into coaching, I would definitely pay to see them.

If all the stars align we can coach up, this defense to stop anyone, including Ben, Patrick, Brees, Rogers or Jackson. Any one of them. If the stars align Tua can thread the needle against any defender in the NFL and we have the guys who can put their fingers all over the ball and come down with it. And enough of a run game to keep that open. You play one game at a time and anything can happen, which is why I will be watching this year too. Nice to know we have some good pieces in place, might bring along our own guys and have some terrific ammo in the next draft and we are only going to get better. This is a covid crazy year, you can’t say what is going to happen, but anything is possible. One game at a time.

What's funny is the talk of Tua having a weak arm. Those two throws back to the left out patten after the RPO run was designed right...lol sure he's got a weak arm talking heads.
Also, was it mentionef this was only his 3rd game...
I'm not sure that many knowledgeable ppl say he has a weak arm. He just doesnt have the "cannon" that some guys have.

On the other hand, a lot of those cannon guys have no "touch", and/or good ball placement.

Tua's arm is fine for the NFL. Anyone that says differently is not to be taken seriously, IMHO.

Of course they can happen, but not a great idea to use low odds examples to prove a theory.

Like I said, it makes for good BSing, but it isn't rational thinking.

I think you’re reading too much into it. I don’t think anybody thought they proved anything other than seemingly unlikely things do happen. You might see it as low odds, but there are tons of examples across all sports.

I'm not sure that many knowledgeable ppl say he has a weak arm. He just doesnt have the "cannon" that some guys have.

On the other hand, a lot of those cannon guys have no "touch", and/or good ball placement.

Tua's arm is fine for the NFL. Anyone that says differently is not to be taken seriously, IMHO.

Anybody with working eyes and a brain can tell he has a good arm.

As for a cannon, it’s debatable. But I submit the 48 yard pass on an absolute line to Devonta Smith to win the Nat’l title qualifies pretty well. Somebody should ask Georgia‘s deep safety what he thinks.

I said so in this post last week, but got made fun of.

Relying on defensive TD’s and special teams TD’s is not a sustainable way to win.

That’s how the 5 game win streak happened.

It was smoke and mirrors.

When those things go away, today’s game is the result.

losing to one of the worst teams in the NFL

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom