You have got to be kidding me | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You have got to be kidding me

Mcduffie81 said:
Sorry for the needless smack. Just a little jab. Its my honest opinion on the matter. I believe all this Bruschi/Pats love fest will be over after a new champion is crowned. I also believe a new champion will be crowned THIS year.

Yeah, I am a Pats fan, but I am not under any illusions. We're not the team we've been. Does that mean we can't win it? No. But I don't think we will this year.

do you think you guys will get it all together next year when some of your key players recover DW?

i dont think you'll win it this year, you will win the east. and make sure you beat the colts.... we dont want our precious record out the window.....

dol_fan_81 said:
do you think you guys will get it all together next year when some of your key players recover DW?

i dont think you'll win it this year, you will win the east. and make sure you beat the colts.... we dont want our precious record out the window.....

Hmm, not sure. As you know, in today's NFL a team can go from pretender to contender in a year or two. Yes, we should get our injured guys back, but the trend is too alarming for me personally. We need to keep the youth movement coming and continue to draft some secondary.

I want to beat the Colts too, but they are playing their best football right now and we certainly are not. Impossible? No. But unlikely.

Back
Top Bottom