You have to check this site out... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You have to check this site out...

FinaticalOne

DieHard FinFan 4 Life
Reaction score
Now I know this thread doesn't really belong in here with Dolphin Talk, but it can involve the dolphins. Plus I wanted to put it in here since the most traffic comes through here.

For those that don't know about this site yet will have a lot of fun with it since the offseason is pretty boring during this time. A friend of mine told me about this site last night and I went to check it out. It is a lot of fun.

The site is Whatifsports.com

It's a simulation site that will simulate games for you and give you all the stats and the play by play. You can match up any of the past teams from any team with any present or old team. I just matched up the 85 Chicago Bears (14-1) vs. the 84 Miami Dolphins (12-4) at Joe Robbie Stadium. I set the temp at 85 degrees with low winds. The result came up Bears 14 and Dolphins 9. Dan Marino lit up the air with 355 yds passing and Mark Duper had 175 yds receiving. He was the game MVP but the Bears defense was too strong. Walter Payton had only 75 yds rushing but he had the deciding TD in the game.

You can also do a simulation league with up to 20 teams of your choice, and they have a simulation tournament as well. Since I'm bored out of mind, because there is not much news going on, I've been entertaining myself doing simulation games on this site. Considering the timing in finding this site, this site is AWESOME.

They also have Basketball and baseball too.

Check it out. Hope you guys enjoy site as well. :D

Last edited:
I like this. but it won't allow you to go back to the 1972 Dolphins,,stops at 1975...Man I wanted to see how the undefeated team would do against some of the teams of today.

Dolphins vs. Rams

I just did the 84 Fins (14-2) vs. the 01 Rams (14-2).

Dolphins 38
Rams 28

Player of the game of course.
Dan Marino 29 37 360 5 1
3 of the TD's goin to Clayton.

Kurt Warner 24 29 287 2 0

I see the best man won!

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by MDFINFAN
I like this. but it won't allow you to go back to the 1972 Dolphins,,stops at 1975...Man I wanted to see how the undefeated team would do against some of the teams of today.

Yeah, I wish they had the '72 Fins too. You know they would've been unstoppable on that site. Larry Csonka would be player of the game every time....:lol:

i like the stars of 72-75 but the oline and defense are so much faster now, in relife time.... players today are just bigger and faster... no one in csonka's day weighed 300 lbs.. we probably have 10-12 at 300-----------------------------------------

Welcome to the boards CSONKA-CLONE, I hope you find everything fine. Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions....

Anyways, I totally agree.... the 72 team would have been unstoppable... thats why the didn't list that season.... I mean... why bother? Any team that went against them would of lost... plain and simple :D

I just played with a variety of teams vs. the '84 Phins... we held our own against just about everybody... came within a FG of beating the '84 49ers....The one team that KILLED the the 84 Phins was the '75 Steelers... It was like 33-17... they just crushed us in the second half... Dan threw like 5 ints...

best part of whatifsports is that Dilfer still gets no respect, Banks is the starter of the 2000 Ravens.

Back
Top Bottom