You know the pats are gonna pick Pacaman Jones right? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You know the pats are gonna pick Pacaman Jones right?

I have no idea why you cameup with the pacman scenario ?. the others might happen. you got remember romeo crennel and charlie weiss left at the same offseason which is far worse than loosing one co ordinator.

I did not know they were going to pick him up. Thanks Ms. Cleo.

If Dallas didn't know about something that happened in 2007 then they didn't do any research. Espn shuts down all operations when something is dealing with Pacman or Brett Favre. I think he can play. Just don't think any team wants to deal with him.

If anyone can straighten him out it's the pats

If anyone can straighten him out, it should be himself. And he's had like 8 million chances. Some people are born with gifts, and make the most of them. Others just squander them. It's sad, and kind of pathetic.

I did not know they were going to pick him up. Thanks Ms. Cleo.

If Dallas didn't know about something that happened in 2007 then they didn't do any research. Espn shuts down all operations when something is dealing with Pacman or Brett Favre. I think he can play. Just don't think any team wants to deal with him.

Dont call me that. If you dont like the post dont answer....

Back
Top Bottom