You know what? I like all this Ireland controversy crap! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You know what? I like all this Ireland controversy crap!

DirkDiggler

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Ok hear me out. The Miami Dolphins have been the Vanilla Good boy organization for EVER! Is that a bad or good thing I leave that up to you to decide. However Take Dallas for starters remember the White House? Or how about The number of Suspect players that Jerry Jones has taken. Why because he wants to win! Jerry Jones, The owner of the team just went on a Drunken Tirade and dissed Parcells and Tebow. Sure the comments didnt exactly rise to the Ireland comments (taken out of context by the way) but Jerry Jones didnt apologize to the world. Parcells said they talked and that was Good enough for him. So there are too many other Dallas Situations to mention.

Let's go to New England. Can you say Video Gate? Yeah the big bad Bill Belecheat gets caught and the league says, so what they are winners and bring lots a cash to the league. Other teams like Chicago, NY Giants, Pittsburgh Hell the list goes on and on. So to sum up here I like the fact that we are now on the edge. Not to squeaky clean, so Vanilla. We want to have bad boys, big boys that strike fear into the other guy. So I say "Good Buy" to the old days and old ways. Good Buy Vanilla Hello Chocolate ( oh crap that one could get misinterpreted ) You know what I mean.

So because the GM asked a valid question in a simple player interview, we our now the bad boys of the NFL?

This stuff is really driven by sports agents I think. The media just create a frenzy because that's what they do. It beats actually working and being a professional.

Remember when Braylon Edwards was drafted?

He whined about us not picking him after we told him we would.

Their agents get a percentage of the contract so they are DROOLING at all the money and telling their clients how many millions we will be offering, then they drop and those slimy agents need to say something about it.

Back
Top Bottom