You know what is really fun??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You know what is really fun???

hunter5nc1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Trying to defend our FO! What a joke this is getting to be! What now we draft all D!!! Then again this might help be the end of the Rick and Dave show, but I doubt it! Dan probably heard this $hit was going on and I'm said I'm out of here! THEN LAUGHED AS HE WALKED OUT!!!!!!

Ummmmm, yeah.....If you could do the same thing....that'd be greeeaaat.......oh and I'm gonna need that Dolphins stapler so could you just leave that when you go.....thaaaaaaanks.

Originally posted by inFINSible
Ummmmm, yeah.....If you could do the same thing....that'd be greeeaaat.......oh and I'm gonna need that Dolphins stapler so could you just leave that when you go.....thaaaaaaanks.

And why is that smart guy? NOT!!!

Originally posted by hunter5nc1
Trying to defend our FO! What a joke this is getting to be! What now we draft all D!!! Then again this might help be the end of the Rick and Dave show, but I doubt it! Dan probably heard this $hit was going on and I'm said I'm out of here! THEN LAUGHED AS HE WALKED OUT!!!!!!

I agree with you. This franchise is becoming a joke. We are just continuing to do more stupid things. First we hired Dan Marino, and then he quit. Now we are giving some unproven QB who didn't even do well when he played a 5 year, 18 million dollars and are giving the Eagles a first day pick for him! Seriously, the front office sucks. I bet this is just the beginning of the stupid moves we will make this offseason.

Back
Top Bottom