you know what sucks... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

you know what sucks...

phinasota

Bleed Aqua
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I'm watching the bills game and buffalo has been worse then us. But it seems like their gm is building something nice over there and also... the STADIUM IS FULL. What does that say about our org?? Everyone keeps saying how smart of an owner ross is but the way things have been ran here since he took over is baffleing at the least... what do you guys think?

They are actually exciting on offense. 8th string QB throwing bombs for tds

i know right. and i get bashed for pointing out the obvious in that other thread... anyway theres still a whole second half but watch this kid come out and beat the chiefs... haha

Their stadium is full indeed. It's 37 degrees there. I guess the only thing to do would be watching the game be it indoors in your home or at the actual game.

it says we are in a town where there is more than 1 thing to do...

in upstate NY you have approximately 2 things to do in the winter and the bills have 3...drink and fornicate...thats it, thats all they have...miami has that and then some...

Yeah, we get it. Fans' fault.

Fun fact: They've had multiple blackouts over the past few years. But disregard that. Also disregard differences in market. That's just business mumbo jumbo that we don't be understandin'. We need dem der fans to be loyal above all else, including der wallets. Who cares if it's a totally ****ty product! Buy it!

I'm watching the bills game and buffalo has been worse then us. But it seems like their gm is building something nice over there and also... the STADIUM IS FULL. What does that say about our org?? Everyone keeps saying how smart of an owner ross is but the way things have been ran here since he took over is baffleing at the least... what do you guys think?

Their stadium was not full and the owner had to do what your owner always does and that is buy up remaining tickets to avoid a blackout.

Their stadium was not full and the owner had to do what your owner always does and that is buy up remaining tickets to avoid a blackout.

Dude, stop with the facts. It doesn't jive with their agenda. Buffalo ALWAYS sells out. Hell, there are so many people there, fans are standing in the parking lot praying somebody leaves early.

Back
Top Bottom