You know what? We've done OK. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You know what? We've done OK.

multistage

Club Member
Reaction score
No way we were gonna patch all the holes this season.

No ****ing way.

And we started for ****, but got rolling. And then rolling hard. But then, guys started piling up. Jones, Pouncey, Howard, Albert, Tunsil, Alonso, Misi, all of 'em.

And now Tannehill.

When you consider a new staff, new schemes, a tradition of not playing hard, and far, far too many needs......

This team has done a whale of a job this year.

No, the season isn't over. Looks iffy now, but it looked lost 8 weeks ago. I think Moore will do well. Not Tannehill, but he will be OK.

This defense is absolutely decimated. Hammered. I expected to feast on a 40 burger today. I really did. And yeah, it wasn't good. But we did what we've been doing: we found a way to win.

So **** it. Win out, lose out, I'm calling this season a roaring success. And **** anybody who says different.

Good job, Dolphins. SO much better than the last 7 years.

the Jest have packed it in like the ***** that they are

For all of the issues this team has faced, and as bad as last week's meltdown against the Ravens was, I believe Adam Gase was a great hire and that this team is in good hands going forward.

But boy have the last 7 days sucked for this team.

It's been an awesome run from 1-4. Never imagined we'd be where we are with the plethora of injuries we've had. Unreal

the Jest have packed it in like the ***** that they are

The reason why nobody but the Pats make the playoffs in the AFC East for years is that no matter how bad us, the Bills, and the Jets are, we are really really great at playing spoiler to each other.

Back
Top Bottom