You know what would be really great this year..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You know what would be really great this year.....

JcFin

Practice Squad
Reaction score
If those idiots would stop showing us the players on the phone shedding tears before the pick is even made. With all of the S**T talking media giving away every possibility, I would like a little dose of suspense when the commish comes up to the podium to announce my teams pics..

Funny you mention this because I heard on the radio yesterday that the NFL actually told ESPN and NFL Network to not show the room or give up who the pick is before the announcement.

Finally. Thanks for that info..That is good to hear. I could not stand when they do that. Kills the meaning of the draft

I heard the same thing on the radio yesterday. I think it was Mike Florio that was saying it, but I could be wrong. Definitely a welcome change, and I'm surprised it took this long for the NFL to put this genie back in the bottle. It's not like they can't show the same footage just after the pick is announced and still show the emotional reaction of the young man.

Back
Top Bottom