You know you are a SuperBowl Contender when.. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You know you are a SuperBowl Contender when..

Sorry to tell you but It helped the Pats. the Jets never beat the Pats during their Super Bowl years and they still can't beat them.
OK so this is how the Pats are contenders.

22. When you still are winning games in December & January with 4 out of 6 games on the road against playoff contenders and the 2 home games are against one of the best QB's in the history of the game and another playoff contender.

It's nice this run the Dolphins are on, but the teams they have played on this run are not world beaters. Keep it going when the schedule toughens up again.
Damn dude I know you wanted to spit some truth but this was more like pissing in people's cheerios ....

22. When you still are winning games in December & January with 4 out of 6 games on the road against playoff contenders and the 2 home games are against one of the best QB's in the history of the game and another playoff contender.

It's nice this run the Dolphins are on, but the teams they have played on this run are not world beaters. Keep it going when the schedule toughens up again.
That'd truth right there. I'm enjoying winning but I'll wait until after the regular season to talk superbowl

when you clinch home field throughout the playiffs..

main focus right now
Unlikely looking at the Chiefs' creampuff of a schedule for the rest of the year vs. ours. We'll get to the playoffs and very likely will host a week one and week two game but I don't know how we unseat the Chiefs from the #1 seed.

1. The National Media and ESPN hate you.
2. Your QB is the obvious MVP candidate (see # 1 for consideration )
3. You have not lost a game that your QB has played fully in.
4. When you are in the division with the Jets
5. When your #1 and # 2 wide receivers are actually two # 1s
6. You Offense is so new and awesome that modern defenses can't even figure it out.
7. Your Coach is humble and not arrogant.
8. You actually have a running game.
9. You have a defense that can adjust and close out games in the fourth quarter
10. When everyone in the locker room gets along and everyone just does their job

anybody else got some thoughts....
11. And you have a kicker....... **** nevermind!

Sorry to tell you the Jets have been in our division for the last 30 years and it hasn’t helped.
Especially bothersome when you add that they were only able to muster 2 yards of total offense in the 2nd half last week but were able to hang 40 on us. I might have left that one off the list, jus say'n.

You don't consider the Pats, Ravens and Bills tough?? Ya gotta remember the run we are on is a run where Tua is under center with MM calling plays and last I checked that combo has yet to lose no matter who is on the other sideline.

Back
Top Bottom