you may not care...but heres my opinion | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

you may not care...but heres my opinion

aj13

Long time listner, first time caller
Reaction score
this isnt a sexy draft...but if part of a bigger plan, i might be satisfied...

thomas is a big bruising back...if we sign d'angelo williams to be our slasher, our backfield is set...

i like mallet but really, how much different is he than henne...you know he was initially committed to michigan for his comparisons to henne...why give up on henne so quick? why not bring in some experienced competition for the guy...not a guy out of school who many are saying will need time to develop....

i like drafting olinemen...call me crazy...but in the spread nfl, you need lineman who dont require extra protection...pouncey pulls really well and if he can play centre hes a steal...if he shifts to guard, hes a guy for the rotation...its not a sexy pick but its a stellar pick...

moving forward...i love the tight end from michigan state...the guy had crazy work outs...the only thing holding him back was that at msu he was used primarily for blocking but when he got free reign to go downfield, he made huge plays i.e. the notre dame little giants play in overtime...

i wouldnt mind getting another outside linebacker...should we decide to move misi inside....but its kinda late to get an olb playmaker this late...

lets use this draft to fill some needs then go out in free agency and get some play makers there....

We still have no ****ing quarterback. None of that **** matters without one.

so do u think that there was a nfl ready quarterback in this draft??? if you havent noticed, we are kinda in a lockout...if this team wants a qb, it has to do it via fa or trade.

Back
Top Bottom