You want progress? NEW Celebrity Ownership! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You want progress? NEW Celebrity Ownership!

spiral

Starter
Reaction score
Our current batch of celebrity owners are a disgrace. Venus and Serena, Fergie Ferg, JLo, Gloria Estefan all need to go! Usher has a championship with the Cavs. Justin Timberlake can at least get his Memphis Grizzlies into the playoffs. Will Smith has helped turn the Eagles around.

We need new celebrities with actual relevance. I propose the following list: Neil DeGrasse Tyson, Maya Angelou, Priyanka Chopra and Batman

Damn cantus front office get anything right!

Our current batch of celebrity owners are a disgrace. Venus and Serena, Fergie Ferg, JLo, Gloria Estefan all need to go! Usher has a championship with the Cavs. Justin Timberlake can at least get his Memphis Grizzlies into the playoffs. Will Smith has helped turn the Eagles around.

We need new celebrities with actual relevance. I propose the following list: Neil DeGrasse Tyson, Maya Angelou, Priyanka Chopra and Batman

Fail with new Celeb proposal, at least get celebs that are better then the one's we have...other then Batman, can't ever go wrong with Batman, and Thank you Patrick_Bateman, The Rock is PERFECT!!!

Those guys are just pockets for the franchise. How much decision making power do you think they really have?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom