Young and Fromm | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Young and Fromm

A very kind offer, and I will accept on 1 condition. YOU MUST pick the other 3 memberships, not fair for me do it.....I lost the wager.

Very well then. I suppose we'll go with mrbunglez, rickd13, and hoops - since I forgot to send him a Christmas card last year.

The longer the time goes since the end of the college season the less against a Fromm pick up I become. The intangibles are clearly outstanding with him but landing in the right situation is the biggest thing for Fromm here. Going to a dome based team in the South would be ideal, backing up Drew Brees or Matt Ryan, also going somewhere that doesn't expect him to throw a million times.

The only scenario, I would like to see him selected by ourselves though is if we've missed out somehow on Tua and Burrow and not sold on Herbert or Love, but he's got to fix his throwing in the wet problem.

The longer the time goes since the end of the college season the less against a Fromm pick up I become. The intangibles are clearly outstanding with him but landing in the right situation is the biggest thing for Fromm here. Going to a dome based team in the South would be ideal, backing up Drew Brees or Matt Ryan, also going somewhere that doesn't expect him to throw a million times.

The only scenario, I would like to see him selected by ourselves though is if we've missed out somehow on Tua and Burrow and not sold on Herbert or Love, but he's got to fix his throwing in the wet problem.

Fromm is getting dumped on left and right, quality kid and a very good QB with a lot of tangibles and intangibles. My preference is Herbert at #5 but if we ended up with Okudah or Brown at 5, Fromm at 18 and Josh Jones at 26 I'd be fine with that but most here would hate it. Or we could just take our pick of OT at #5, trade down, you never know.

Fromm at 18!!!!!! 18 in the 4th round I hope.

The only way he succeeds in the NFL is if he is surrounded by talent which is true of pretty much any average QB prospect.

The only thing to like about him are the intangibles, his measurables are mediocre across the board. Arm strength, mobility etc...hell his accuracy was not even that strong this year.

Career backup.

I don’t know what I was expecting from Fromm but a 5+ 40 time wasn’t it. Yikes

Fromm is getting dumped on left and right, quality kid and a very good QB with a lot of tangibles and intangibles. My preference is Herbert at #5 but if we ended up with Okudah or Brown at 5, Fromm at 18 and Josh Jones at 26 I'd be fine with that but most here would hate it. Or we could just take our pick of OT at #5, trade down, you never know.

LMAO! Fromm at 18!!! What are you smoking! <9” hands and a 5+ sec 40! He will be lucky to be drafting on the 3rd day

I like Fromm too. I don’t care if he doesn’t have the biggest arm or runs a 5+. I love his tape. Puts ball in tight widows and his WRs didn’t help him

Fromm at 18!!!!!! 18 in the 4th round I hope.

The only way he succeeds in the NFL is if he is surrounded by talent which is true of pretty much any average QB prospect.

The only thing to like about him are the intangibles, his measurables are mediocre across the board. Arm strength, mobility etc...hell his accuracy was not even that strong this year.

Career backup.
Brady, Brees, rivers, Manning. All HOF quarterbacks who don’t have the greatest arm or best mobility

Brady, Brees, rivers, Manning. All HOF quarterbacks who don’t have the greatest arm or best mobility

All got bigger hands than Fromm! Fromm is garbage! Day 3 pick at best

However, I will give Fromm credit to his intelligence and his eyes. Even in the drills he wouldn’t look at his WR until he threw the ball. All of the other QBs were starring the WR down.

Last edited:
All got bigger hands than Fromm! Fromm is garbage! Day 3 pick at best

However, I will give Fromm credit to his intelligence and his eyes. Even in the drills he wouldn’t look at his WR until he threw the ball. All of the other QBs were starring the WR down.
Same hand size is Burrow. What makes him garbage?

All of those guys you mentioned have better arms than Fromm.

No one has ever compared Fromm to Brady, Brees, Rivers or Manning(I assume you mean Eli because if you meant Peyton then this discussion is over).

Brady was obviously missed by the entire League but Brees, Rivers, Manning were highly touted high picks.They all graded out way better than Fromm.

Listen, you can like Fromm as a prospect(hell i liked him LAST year quite a bit)but comparing him to those guys hurts your argument because they are such unrealistic comparisons.

Considering the talent surrounding him, Fromm should have played MUCH better than he did.His physical flaws kept him from doing so and those same flaws are being exposed in the workouts.

Day 3 pick, future backup.

Back
Top Bottom