Young Dolphins O-linemen Getting On-Field Work | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Young Dolphins O-linemen Getting On-Field Work

Hows it any different than a QB going to the Manning Passing academy? What's their alternative really?
Do players under contract attend the Manning Passing Academy?

Not argueing, just asking....

I think it is impossible to project that any player will be with the Dolphins for the next 5 years, much less the next 10-15 years. Tunsil was suppose the be the Dolphins LT for the next decade and he was gone after 3 years. Hopefully Jackson plays well enough to last through his first contract but only time will tell.
You're right that you never know who'll last on the roster. But Tunsil is only gone bc Houston kept upping the offer to the point that we could not refuse.

I want nothing more than Jackson to work out as our long term blindside Tackle. But I'll help him pack his bags and wish him well if we find another GM that is as inept at trading as Bill O'Brien.

Seriously, the man trades two 1st's and two 2nd's for Tunsil. Then trades Hopkins for one 2nd and an RB that lost his job to Drake.

Might say more about the worth of a tackle vs a WR. Or actually, about the number of decent tackle prospects per year vs WR's.

Back
Top Bottom