Young & Leinart not throwing | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Young & Leinart not throwing

finmann

Pro Bowler
Club Member
Reaction score
It really makes me mad when top prospects for the draft decide not to participate at the combine, and it seems to get worse year after year. I really wish teams would start punishing some of these kids when they do something like this(like not drafting them) and put an end to this foolishness.

finmann said:
It really makes me mad when top prospects for the draft decide not to participate at the combine, and it seems to get worse year after year. I really wish teams would start punishing some of these kids when they do something like this(like not drafting them) and put an end to this foolishness.

It is annoying but there is really nothing teams can do. Would you pass up on Young, Bush, or Leinart because of this? Besides, those three really have nothing to gain from going and alot to lose, it isn't smart for them to go.

it would be dumb for them to participate. with so much pressure on them to be perfect at the combine, 1 mistake could completely ruin their draft stock. more to lose than to gain. and this isn't anything new. happens every year.

It is their decision if they don't want to throw, or workout for the combines. If you are going to be a top 5 pick gauranteed there isn't much of a need to workout.

Back
Top Bottom