Young | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Young

Young sucks, everyone would be complaining he can't win a game with his arm.
He is not Vick and this isn't Madden, CJ is the only thing that keeps him doing good becuz they want Young try to beat them with his arm.

Only FA worth anything is Peyton Manning and that's it. And Indy isn't gonna let him go. Plus he getting up there in age but I still take him.

decent qb......you guys are rediculous.....I would love to see him with this Oline/OC......make Henne look like Marino

Vince Young is a headcase with raging bipolarism. Why you want him on the Dolphins is beyond me.

Vince Young ANYBODY?

why not, bring some mobility and a decent QB......

no

vince_young_drunk11-1.jpg

No

clear.gif

No

vinceyounghurt-1.jpg

No

clear.gif

No

At this point he is better than Patrick Ramsey. With an injured offensive line, his mobility would help. But that's only if we were to try and salvage this season. If the FO has no hope for this season, then I wouldn't bother looking into Vince Young cause he is not a long term answer.

i would love this pick up... he knows how to win games, hes mobile, and has a gun... the problem is him stayin healthy... but would love if we get him

Ummmmm NO!

First of all he completely BLOWS.

Secondly, he is a huge ****ing crybaby. Vince Young isnt a man. How in the hell can he play in the NFL. That dude is softer than a baby's ***. Big ****ing crybaby like McNabb, only worse.

Vince Young anyone?

Just watched Mort on SportsCenter and he was talking about the fallout between Jeff Fischer and Young, my thinking is if the owner chooses to keep Fischer, Young becomes on the market, good idea?

Back
Top Bottom