Young's NFL Network interview..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Young's NFL Network interview.....

Bucknasty

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Did anyone see that interview Friday evening with Vince Young ? He was being interviewed by Eisan, Mayock. I truly felt bad for the kid, at one point I turned the channel because it was embarassing. They asked him questions and he didn't have a clue what they were asking him so he rambled on about things they didn't even ask. He did this several times, and these were basic questions. Towards the end they were getting frustrated after re-phrasing the same question twice so he could understand and yet he still made no sense. Mayock seemed to roll his eyes as the camera pulled away and he was kind of putting words in Vince's mouth and Vince didn't even realize. I wonder how he would handle a post game news conference after a loss in a town like New York or Miami? He is talented as hell but you need to be so much more as a Quarterback. I hope he proves me wrong because he is exciting to watch and seems like a nice kid but its shameful that he made it through college. Some people are just bad at interviewing and when in the spotlight but are booksmart. But a 7 on the wonderlich makes sense now.

yeah i saw that. eisen asked him what did he think of the talent evaluation process and he started talking about what he thinks his best abilities are...or something. he's not smart.

He answered every question after every game for UT. I think he felt like he was in NY to relax and have fun, rather than play 'analyze this'. Donovan McNabb said it best last night: "They criticize his wonderlic. That doesn't mean a damned thing in football. How do you measure winners?".

who cares, he'll be scoring tds on the field, not the press room.

HysterikiLL said:
He answered every question after every game for UT. I think he felt like he was in NY to relax and have fun, rather than play 'analyze this'. Donovan McNabb said it best last night: "They criticize his wonderlic. That doesn't mean a damned thing in football. How do you measure winners?".

at the same time, how do you measure a QB that didn't play a pro style offense?

Joey Harrington was a winner in college, Jason White was a winner in college.

It's a crapshoot.

Back
Top Bottom