Your 10 Most Hated NFL Players | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your 10 Most Hated NFL Players

Aqua4Ever04

Active Roster
Reaction score
List the 10 players you wish ineffectiveness on more than any others. Some players just absolutely disgust me and for differnt reasons, here is my list:

10. Shawne Merriman LB San Diego- He cheated the game and talked smack about a player that is better then him. He needs to keep his mouth shut and the syringe in his arm.

9. Ray Lewis LB Baltimore- One of the most over rated players in the game right now as far as I'm concerned. Takes away a lot of light from Zach Thomas and I don't even want to start on his stupid dances. No need to bring up the murder charges, I just don't like the guy.

8. Chad Pennington QB NY Jets- He has absolutely no arm and is an absolute goof. He plays for the Jets and that certainly isn't helping his cause.

7. Eli Manning QB NY Giants- Manning is a little cry baby who can't even carry Peyton's jock. The day he refused to go to SD I decided to root against him always. He's erratic and always has the pouty look on his face. Grow up Eli.

6. Vince Young QB Tennessee- SO OVER RATED! Vince wasn't that great last year and got way to much credit for work the defense and Travis Henry did. We'll see how well Vince handles things this year with a lot of peices gone. The guy can't even put together a sentence either, he sounds like a moron when he talks.

5. Randy Moss WR New England- I can't stand players that pout and take plays off when they don't feel like playing. Now he's a Patriot which makes him even worse. He is on the decline and I can't wait to see him fail in NE.

4. Terrell Owens WR Dallas- Mostly hate him because the media attention he attracts. Wether it's doing situps in his drive way or attempting sucicide, he always seems to be on the TV. It was so annoying last year when we saw him riding that damn bike on sports center every single day.

3. Rodney Harrison S New England- Watch him play and it's self-explanitory. He's out there to injure the opposition and that's not cool with me. He's the only player I don't feel bad for when he is hurt.

2. Michael Vick QB Atlanta- Any one that subjects dogs to the things Vick does isn't a good person. This just adds to the list as Vick is self centered, extremelly over rated and a waste of talent. I hope Mike gets 16 games, which won't happen, and I think the Falcons should move on.

1. Tom Brady QB New England- Where do we start? He gets frosted tips, carries man-purses, has slap fights with Matt Cassell, and cries on sideline after being benched when Jason Taylor owns him for 50 minutes. He's very over rated and has been the beneficiary of a great system and outstanding defense. Patriots fans considering him better than Marino absolutely does it for me.

Honorable mention: JP Losman, Kellen Winslow, Donovan Darius, Aaron Brooks, Tony Romo, Rex Grossman, Bret Favre, Shaun Alexander.

Let me know what you guys think.

yea, i cant disagree that brady is #1

Not in any particular order:

TO: No player in the NFL is a bigger cancer and proud as hell to be one.

Randy Moss: Typical "poor me" attitude from a selfish player. Not only is he known for playing at half speed and toking up, but lets not forget that he ran over a traffic cop while in Minny because he just had to make that illegal U turn. :rolleyes2

Michael Vick: Can we string this loser up and feed him to his hungry dogs yet?

Clinton Portis: I used to respect the guy for his onfield ability, but after his defense of Vick and then even worse (IMO) backpedaling, I have none.

Pacman Jones: Where do I begin with this winner?

Ricky Williams: I was a huge Ricky fan when we first traded for him, but after he left the team I never could regain any sense of respect for the guy. Such a waste of talent. :shakeno:

Ray Lewis: Another thug from the U. NFL players shouldn't have murder charges on their resume.

Chris Henry: Addicted to trouble and a banned substance, as evidenced by his latest suspension.

Tank Johnson: Why does a football player need assault rifles? Could dog fighting be in his future?

Bill Belichick: I always thought that he was a great coach and one of the most arrogant and ****iest SOB's out there, but his treatment of Mangini last year and his bouncing of a photogragher on the ground like a basketball was too much for me. He's a bum.

Dishonorable mention: Too many to mention, sad as that is. But a short list would include Randy McMichael, Sean Taylor, Santonio Holmes, Marcus Vick and the entire Cincinatti Bengals roster (almost :wink:).

Something that I find to be lacking in the NFL, or sports in general (or even society for that matter) is RESPECT and ACCOUNTABILITY. Everybody seems to feel that they are entitled to act like a horses *** no matter what the outcome is or how many people they hurt. So as you can see, I compiled my list based on character, or lack there of.

10. Ricky Williams
9. John Elway
8. John Elway
7. John Elway
6. John Elway
5. John Elway
4. John Elway
3. John Elway
2. John Elway
1. John Elway

List the 10 players you wish ineffectiveness on more than any others. Some players just absolutely disgust me and for differnt reasons, here is my list:

10. Shawne Merriman LB San Diego- He cheated the game and talked smack about a player that is better then him. He needs to keep his mouth shut and the syringe in his arm.

9. Ray Lewis LB Baltimore- One of the most over rated players in the game right now as far as I'm concerned. Takes away a lot of light from Zach Thomas and I don't even want to start on his stupid dances. No need to bring up the murder charges, I just don't like the guy.

8. Chad Pennington QB NY Jets- He has absolutely no arm and is an absolute goof. He plays for the Jets and that certainly isn't helping his cause.

7. Eli Manning QB NY Giants- Manning is a little cry baby who can't even carry Peyton's jock. The day he refused to go to SD I decided to root against him always. He's erratic and always has the pouty look on his face. Grow up Eli.

6. Vince Young QB Tennessee- SO OVER RATED! Vince wasn't that great last year and got way to much credit for work the defense and Travis Henry did. We'll see how well Vince handles things this year with a lot of peices gone. The guy can't even put together a sentence either, he sounds like a moron when he talks.

5. Randy Moss WR New England- I can't stand players that pout and take plays off when they don't feel like playing. Now he's a Patriot which makes him even worse. He is on the decline and I can't wait to see him fail in NE.

4. Terrell Owens WR Dallas- Mostly hate him because the media attention he attracts. Wether it's doing situps in his drive way or attempting sucicide, he always seems to be on the TV. It was so annoying last year when we saw him riding that damn bike on sports center every single day.

3. Rodney Harrison S New England- Watch him play and it's self-explanitory. He's out there to injure the opposition and that's not cool with me. He's the only player I don't feel bad for when he is hurt.

2. Michael Vick QB Atlanta- Any one that subjects dogs to the things Vick does isn't a good person. This just adds to the list as Vick is self centered, extremelly over rated and a waste of talent. I hope Mike gets 16 games, which won't happen, and I think the Falcons should move on.

1. Tom Brady QB New England- Where do we start? He gets frosted tips, carries man-purses, has slap fights with Matt Cassell, and cries on sideline after being benched when Jason Taylor owns him for 50 minutes. He's very over rated and has been the beneficiary of a great system and outstanding defense. Patriots fans considering him better than Marino absolutely does it for me.

Honorable mention: JP Losman, Kellen Winslow, Donovan Darius, Aaron Brooks, Tony Romo, Rex Grossman, Bret Favre, Shaun Alexander.

Let me know what you guys think.

Man did Mike Vick completly screw the Falcons or wat. Gotta feel sorry for their organization. I thjought him and Marcus wouldnt be the same but i guess they arent meant to be NFL players. Both have talent but not the smarts and thats just sad,

1. Tom Brady - Just hate the guy, even though I have to admit he is a very good QB. I just loved beating them 21-0 last year.

2. Keyshawn Johnson - MeShawn always has that ****y smirk on his face....he was definitely not worth all the "pub" he got over the years and did not live up to being a top pick. Glad he retired, hopefully I won't see him as much on tv as a commentator/analyst. :rolleyes2

3. Bruschi and Vrabel - A couple more Patsies that I hate.

4. Chad Pennington - Always seems to have a good game against us, despite the fact he has a noodle arm.

5. Most of the Barfalo Bills.

6. T.O. - Another smug guy who is always running his mouth.

7.-10. - Don't really hate that many players, mainly the Pats, Jets and Bills.

Great list L2G, I forgot about Portis, he would be right up there too. He seems to have absolutlely no intelect to anything that has to do with our society.

Same with you Roman, Keyshawn was close but he seems to have toned it down since going to Carolina. Now he's done so I guess he doesn't qualify.

Bill Romanowski is currently and will probably always be on top of my least favorite football player list(at least my all-time list). Even more than Tom Brady.

10.Ricky Williams
9. TO
8. Vinny Testaverde
7. Vick
6. Michael Irvin
5. Bret Favre (kinda like that friend that you really like, that stays way too long)
4. Tony Romo
3. Michael Irvin
2. Troy Aikman
1. Tom Brady

10. Ricky Williams
9. John Elway
8. John Elway
7. John Elway
6. John Elway
5. John Elway
4. John Elway
3. John Elway
2. John Elway
1. John Elway

Why the hate on John Elway?

10.Ricky Williams
9. TO
8. Vinny Testaverde
7. Vick
6. Michael Irvin
5. Bret Favre (kinda like that friend that you really like, that stays way too long)
4. Tony Romo
3. Michael Irvin
2. Troy Aikman
1. Tom Brady

Why the hate on John Elway?

I'd imagine because he pulled an Eli. Or I guess you'd say Eli pulled and Elway.

10. Ricky Williams-I don't like players who get suspended for drug abuse
9. Shawne Merriman-Steroid guy. Also, he competed w/ JT for D player of the year
8. Eli Manning- His brother is Peyton Manning. He can't win a superbowl.
7. Shaun Berryman- Sure, he's a rookie. But he got suspended in college (ISU) for stealing a CELL PHONE AND $2!!! HE WENT TO JAIL!
6. Chad Johnson-only because he's so ****y. Dances are good though.
5. T.J. Houshmanzadeh- His name is freakin hard to spell and he is Ocho Cinco's teammate.
4. Vince Young- How did EA decide he was Madden 08's coverboy? I kind of like this though. 2 words: EA CURSE!!!
3. Adam "Pacman" Jones- Pacman is a yellow ball who eats balls. Ha ha.
2. Randy Moss- He 'Fake Moons' fans. He sucks. He is also our rival now.
1. Joe Horn- "Hey mom! I just scored a TD! Isn't that great!?" She is probably watching the freaking game on her 70 inch plasma screen HDTV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont really care what they do off the field, based on football only:

10 kevin jones for getting hurt and F'ing up my fantasy last year
9 bruce smith all those years of killing us
8 joe namath what a TOOL!!!!!!
7 jeremy shockey, good rookie season then overhyped ever since
6 eli manning cry baby, made the chargers look like smartest team ever
5 warren sapp please, just SHUT up!!
4 wayne cherbet (sp?) why was he always money against us
3 peyton manning- just cause he's too good, and will break ALL of 13's records :( but he is funny as hell on SNL
2 brett favre- if i was a pack fan, id be pissed he was sticking around this long just to break some records and setting the franchise back
1 tom brady- no explanation needed

yea, i know i hate cause they were/are good

Back
Top Bottom