Your 10 Most Hated NFL Players | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your 10 Most Hated NFL Players

10.Ricky Williams
9. TO
8. Vinny Testaverde
7. Vick
6. Michael Irvin
5. Bret Favre (kinda like that friend that you really like, that stays way too long)
4. Tony Romo
3. Michael Irvin
2. Troy Aikman
1. Tom Brady

Why the hate on John Elway?

I grew up in a house where my dad is a huge broncos fan. We use to have some big fights over who is the better QB, ***way, or Dan The Man. I honestly hate teh broncos more than I hate the pats or the jets. Thats how much I hate him.

I'm just bitter and hate seeing his horse looking face..

dont really care what they do off the field, based on football only:

10 kevin jones for getting hurt and F'ing up my fantasy last year
9 bruce smith all those years of killing us
8 joe namath what a TOOL!!!!!!
7 jeremy shockey, good rookie season then overhyped ever since
6 eli manning cry baby, made the chargers look like smartest team ever
5 warren sapp please, just SHUT up!!
4 wayne cherbet (sp?) why was he always money against us
3 peyton manning- just cause he's too good, and will break ALL of 13's records :( but he is funny as hell on SNL
2 brett favre- if i was a pack fan, id be pissed he was sticking around this long just to break some records and setting the franchise back
1 tom brady- no explanation needed

yea, i know i hate cause they were/are good

:sidelol: I was right there to brother

Oh but I'm sure if Tom Brady was on our team and had won three Super Bowl with us, we would all be praising him and defending him. I would like to see if you all would be calling him overrated had he been in our team.

Oh but I'm sure if Tom Brady was on our team and had won three Super Bowl with us, we would all be praising him and defending him. I would like to see if you all would be calling him overrated had he been in our team.

He didn't make my list.

List the 10 players you wish ineffectiveness on more than any others. Some players just absolutely disgust me and for differnt reasons, here is my list:

10. Shawne Merriman LB San Diego- He cheated the game and talked smack about a player that is better then him. He needs to keep his mouth shut and the syringe in his arm.

9. Ray Lewis LB Baltimore- One of the most over rated players in the game right now as far as I'm concerned. Takes away a lot of light from Zach Thomas and I don't even want to start on his stupid dances. No need to bring up the murder charges, I just don't like the guy.

8. Chad Pennington QB NY Jets- He has absolutely no arm and is an absolute goof. He plays for the Jets and that certainly isn't helping his cause.

7. Eli Manning QB NY Giants- Manning is a little cry baby who can't even carry Peyton's jock. The day he refused to go to SD I decided to root against him always. He's erratic and always has the pouty look on his face. Grow up Eli.

6. Vince Young QB Tennessee- SO OVER RATED! Vince wasn't that great last year and got way to much credit for work the defense and Travis Henry did. We'll see how well Vince handles things this year with a lot of peices gone. The guy can't even put together a sentence either, he sounds like a moron when he talks.

5. Randy Moss WR New England- I can't stand players that pout and take plays off when they don't feel like playing. Now he's a Patriot which makes him even worse. He is on the decline and I can't wait to see him fail in NE.

4. Terrell Owens WR Dallas- Mostly hate him because the media attention he attracts. Wether it's doing situps in his drive way or attempting sucicide, he always seems to be on the TV. It was so annoying last year when we saw him riding that damn bike on sports center every single day.

3. Rodney Harrison S New England- Watch him play and it's self-explanitory. He's out there to injure the opposition and that's not cool with me. He's the only player I don't feel bad for when he is hurt.

2. Michael Vick QB Atlanta- Any one that subjects dogs to the things Vick does isn't a good person. This just adds to the list as Vick is self centered, extremelly over rated and a waste of talent. I hope Mike gets 16 games, which won't happen, and I think the Falcons should move on.

1. Tom Brady QB New England- Where do we start? He gets frosted tips, carries man-purses, has slap fights with Matt Cassell, and cries on sideline after being benched when Jason Taylor owns him for 50 minutes. He's very over rated and has been the beneficiary of a great system and outstanding defense. Patriots fans considering him better than Marino absolutely does it for me.

Honorable mention: JP Losman, Kellen Winslow, Donovan Darius, Aaron Brooks, Tony Romo, Rex Grossman, Bret Favre, Shaun Alexander.

Let me know what you guys think.

Wow!!!! 3 out of 10 are on the Patriots...They must be doing something right...I like it.....:ffic:

10.Shawne Merrimen
09. Mike Vick
08. Keyshawn Johnson (retired)still hate him
07. Warren Sapp
06. Micheal Irvin
05. Randy Moss
04. Lavar Arrington
03. Curtis Martin
02. Jay Fiedler
01. Tom Brady

Good thread. Mine in no particular order.

10- Roy Williams, Cowboys: The most overrated player in the league IMO.

9- Ray Lewis, Ravens: An undeniably great player, but I hate the arrogance.

8- Chris Hope, Titans: His utter and public lack of respect for our organisation when we courted him after he left the Steelers made my blood boil, totally classless, overrated guy.

7- Simeon Rice, Bucs: Another guy that thinks too highly of himself for my liking.

6- Chris Henry, Bengals: It's not because he is always in trouble, it's because he was lame enough to wear his own jersey in public.

5- Mike Vick, Falcons: Never had a problem with him until this dog fighting mularkey surfaced, but I have no doubt now that he is involved in some way.

4- Adewale Ogunleye, Bears: As JT said recently, the Dolphins took a chance on him as an injured rookie free agent and he turned down decent money to stay with us once he found some success.

3- Ricky Manning Jr, Bears: Racist *******, with a track record of getting in to trouble, you might recall that guy he accused of being jewish in a resteraunt before assaulting him. Classy.

2- Jonathan Vilma, Jets: Overrated, overrated, overrated! Doesn't fit Mangini's defense and hopefully we wont hear anything more of him.

1- Brett Favre, Packers: Has conducted himself with a severe lack of class regarding his retirement the last few years, needs to put up and shut up.

In no particular order or real reason:

Brett Farve - I'm from Chicago, enough said.

Kellen Winslow Jr. - Big mouth, poor motorcycle skills, no production on the field.

Pacman Jones - Street cred can only get you so far in life.

Shawn Merriman - Stay off the PEDs.

Roy Williams (Cowboys) - Its hard to stomach a Cowboys game when you fear the sight of broken legs.

Mike Vick - Had every chance to be a role model, blew that one. He sucks at QB also.

Matt Hasselbeck - Big Weenie.

Joey Harrington - Little Weenie.

Kelvin Hayden - YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE A BEARS FAN!!:boohoo:

Rex Grossman - Get his A$$ off the field. He looks like a neighborhood grocer.

Tied for First/Last Place as my most hated Players:

Owens, Moss, Vick, Jones, Henry (Chris), Merriman, Ray Lewis - all scumbags in my opinion.

The one who appears on a lot of lists that I disagree with is Ricky Williams. He's a lot closer to the other end of the scale in my opinion. But to each his own.

Well I'm pretty sure that's how it works. I shouldn't be rooting for the enemy.

Back
Top Bottom