your 1st pick ??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

your 1st pick ???

PAT13

canadian fin fan
Reaction score
Hi there, i was having a look at our roster and i tried to find out who will be our number 1 pick. With the qb, rb, wr and offensive line that we have, i would be very surprised we go on offense with our 1st. Defensive line is good enough so it brings us to the lb and c/s. To me, it comes down to only 3 guys we'll be looking for on draft day: 1-Chad Greenway (close to AJ Hawk but Hawk will be long gone at 16). 2- Michael Huff or 3- Jimmy Williams. As for Antonio Cromartie, i doubt he'll be picked in the 1st round. Will he be there in the 3rd, i doubt also but we never know. Crowder was there last year!

Unless there are surprises, if some teams decide to pass on certain player, i would pick Greenway in the 1st round.

What is your 1st round pick ?

:dolphins:

Cromartie will go in the 1st, and I hope we pick him. The idea that he'll be there in the 3rd is a laugher. Read the Ask Boomer thread to find out what his opinion of Cromartie is.

I like Mangold but not at #16.

He is a late 1st early 2nd round guy.

cromartie and mangold both wont go at 16. guaranteed. if cromartie was the first cb taken.....ew. i think we go greenway or lawson.

Redneck Friend said:
i think saban will shock the world and select.....

NICK MANGOLD, center.

just a feeling.

If we want Mangold, then we can trade down to the very end of the 1st round and get him. He isn't worth our 16th pick.

I don't really have a gut feeling, but I think we will draft either Chad Greenway, Santonio Holmes or Jason Allen with our pick.

Back
Top Bottom