*** Your 2019 FinHeaven site Awards winners *** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Your 2019 FinHeaven site Awards winners ***

Thanks to all who voted for me, I really appreciate it, and thanks to all who participated even if you didn't vote for me. Without you guys, the awards wouldn't exist. Super huge shout out to the Fish man, he puts a lot of time and effort into this, and it shows, all your hard work is much appreciated! Hat's off to my silly lounge brothers who keep it fun around here and never pass up a good joke.
Congratulations to all the winners and nominees, thanks for being a huge part of the site, it's a group effort and we have a solid group for sure.
Now get out there and donate to the site! :cheers:
marino you like me speach.jpg

Fantastic! Excellent video, illustration, and song! Now ... we just need to get Marino to start wearing orange drinking/nightrobe/smoking jackets ... yes, even in Breast Awareness Month .... (or maybe that should be Breast Cancer Awareness Month ... always get those mixed up).

Kudos, accolades and raise our glasses to the glorious posters of FinHeaven ... Huzzah!!!...........:cheers:.............Huzzah!!!............:cheers:.............Huzzah!!!............:munch:

P.S. Thanks for buying the first round Vaark!

Back
Top Bottom