Your all invited on the Pats bandwagon | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your all invited on the Pats bandwagon

Peter Pat

Practice Squad
Reaction score
SHowing a little AFC east love, now that the Fins are done you can all back your 2nd favorite team the Pats as they Push for another title. Likeable team, likeable coach, with liekable fans, so you can all back this gutsy grity team, and feel good.

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
as another poster said, Here's hoping you go 13-1 sandwiched between 2 massive beatdowns

....and like another poster said, I wish nothng but losing and wretched heartache for the pats....I'll root for any team they play against.

Originally posted by inFINSible

....and like another poster said, I wish nothng but losing and wretched heartache for the pats....I'll root for any team they play against.

Wretched Heartache pretty much sums up EVERY year prior to '01.

Please save your vitriol for those who truly deserve it ...JETS FANS!

You pats fans drove me closer and closer to the edge of where I hated that organization, with your lucky (And sometimes dirty) plays, but after some of your fans kicked the crap out of a 40 year old WOMAN, you guys belong forever in the sh!tter....

(Insert team here) vs. the Patriots

Go (insert team here)!

Originally posted by ultimateFINFAN
You pats fans drove me closer and closer to the edge of where I hated that organization, with your lucky (And sometimes dirty) plays, but after some of your fans kicked the crap out of a 40 year old WOMAN, you guys belong forever in the sh!tter....

Go (insert team here)!

you can say it..."Go Bills!:D

Originally posted by Bertil

Wretched Heartache pretty much sums up EVERY year prior to '01.

Please save your vitriol for those who truly deserve it ...JETS FANS!

My vitriol was recruited by peter pat. I didn't go on a pats' site and voluteer my opinion....but, I also agree and don't worry I have plenty of vitriol for the jets too.....

I just had a 55 gallon drum delivered last night.:mad:

Originally posted by Peter Pat
SHowing a little AFC east love, now that the Fins are done you can all back your 2nd favorite team the Pats as they Push for another title. Likeable team, likeable coach, with liekable fans, so you can all back this gutsy grity team, and feel good.
who said the fins are done! not yet!:tongue:

Is there anything in the orginal message that isn't gay?

Originally posted by ultimateFINFAN

Go (insert team here)!

It did not happen...the woman was full of crap

Originally posted by donshula
no one saw it ....as it did not happen

At the same time, were you there at the moment? No! 75% of beating allegations are true. It's easy to find a bostonian drunk beating someone. This happened to a woman, she was lying, right? Homer.

Back
Top Bottom