Your Bye Week Adjustments for a Playoff Run To Be A REAL Possibility | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your Bye Week Adjustments for a Playoff Run To Be A REAL Possibility

PASQUALE

Seasoned Veteran
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
1. Avoid being arrogant (3-3 is good but we want to be better to make a run)
2. Tweak the weaknesses. Find the weakest link and make it stronger at Trade Deadline or pull someone you feel better on Practice Squad.
3. Get Tua ready for the stretch run (if needed).
4. Get bodies healthy and try to get everyone back.
5. Who the *uck cares what people think we can win the AFC East and it is possible.
6. Continue all the good things that are working and fix all the little things to make us better we can and we will.
7. Correct O-line issues with the running game. Since Jordan Howard is not looking like he wants to be here let him go. Find something on waivers.
8. Have a meeting with Coaching Staff and lets be more in tune with both sides of the ball and try to be more aggressive in the 2nd half.

Shoot yours

2. Tweak the weaknesses. Find the weakest link and make it stronger at Trade Deadline or pull someone you feel better on Practice Squad.
5. Who the *uck cares what people think we can win the AFC East and it is possible.
6. Continue all the good things that are working and fix all the little things to make us better we can and we will.
7. Correct O-line issues with the running game. Since Jordan Howard is not looking like he wants to be here let him go. Find something on waivers.
8. Have a meeting with Coaching Staff and lets be more in tune with both sides of the ball and try to be more aggressive in the 2nd half.

Shoot yours

I'd put your #4 as #1 - Get bodies healthy and try to get everyone back.
Somewhere high on that list is 'Prepare for the Rams.' I know, I know, it's easy to say, but one game at a time and the Rams aren't the Jets. Preparing for the Jets will force some of your other points.
Your #2 - Tweak the weaknesses. Find the weakest link and make it stronger at Trade Deadline or pull someone you feel better on Practice Squad. I'm not opposed to that, but the likely route is HIDE the weaknesses. I doubt there will be many personnel moves.

Looking at the schedule Miami's best chance is to win at least 5 of the next 6 games.

If they are needing to win 3 or 4 of the final 4 games it is not likely to happen.

Right now Miami is sitting at #9 in AFC with 7 teams going.

I need to work on my in-game efficiency for getting snacks and drinks during commercial breaks. I find myself hungry or thirsty in the middle of critical drives too often and have to make the tough call on whether to deny myself or chance being distracted and missing elements of play.

Last edited:
tenor.gif

I need to work on my in-game efficiency for getting stacks and drinks during commercial breaks. I find myself hungry or thirsty in the middle of critical drives too often and have to make the tough call on whether to deny myself or chance being distracted and missing elements of play.
Not sure if this is a personal problem or a quote from Flacco explaining his performance.

Shoot yours

Some may not agree with this but i think we have to find a way to get the ball in our speedsters hands more.
Grant comes to mind..We need someone of his ability to take 1 catch, 1 run to the house.

I don't think we've had 1 play go all the way this year on any side of the ball.

Last edited:
Some may not agree with this but i think we have to find a way to get the ball in our speedsters hands more.
Grant comes to mind..We need someone of his ability to take 1 catch, 1 run to the house.

I don't think we've had 1 play go all the way this year on any side of the ball.
Well that comes down to qb play and fitz isn't a guy who will stretch the field. Not much you can do when your qb can't back the defense off

Yeah, I agree with most posters here, we really just need to get everyone healthy. We have started to look really good with our team as is. Even though our last two opponents were far from elite, it is still impressive just how much we dominated them, it's been a loooonnnggg time since we have done that twice in a row.

What we shouldn't do is trade away any future high round draft picks, we really will be able to fill up some of our last remaining holes during our next draft.

I personally think one of our weakest links on the team is QB so am on "start Tua" bandwagon but Fitz will still be able to pull off 5-6 more wins this year.

Game back of Buffalo now (2 if you look at tiebreakers). No reason to act as if the playoffs aren’t possible until it’s mathematically been decided.

Back
Top Bottom