• Fitz

Votes: 10 2.1%
  • Other

Votes: 24 5.0%
  • Burrow

Votes: 58 12.1%

• Total voters
Not sold on Burrows just yet.
How are you not sold on Burrow yet? What more does he have to do? He's shredding the best conference in college football. He stands tall in the pocket, scans the field, and has a quick release (best attribute). He also moves well and can run when he has to. Seems to be a leader. Im not a believer in stats, but his are ridiculous. Again, against the best conference.

Because he's better than anybody but Joe that's coming out this year and he's still got another year in college to mature.
I don’t even think Lawrence is the best QB next year, Justin Fields will probably be the crown jewel next year.
Bo Nix is one to watch next year but he isn’t eligible until 2021.
The one I’m interested to watch is the one who’s going to take over Clemson when Lawrence leaves; DJ Uiagalelei, Big kid with a strong arm and accurate.

I think we're getting to the point that we have to start thinking which qb in the draft or through free agency can best utilize Miami's big targets Williams, Parker and Gesicki. Not all qbs are made for putting the ball up for receivers to make plays on 50/50 type passes.

Draft Tua and sit him out next year. Leave Fitzpatrick as the starter for 2020.

Back
Top Bottom